How much AI is needed to lower E2

ZXR-photo

Im a n a TRT Dose of 150mg/week split into 2 doses right now with no other compounds and my E2 is running at 149 how much of an AI should i be taking to get it at a good level attached is my last bloodwork. Dr gave me 30 arimadex but i dont want to crash my E2

Since you have arimidex I’d start with 1mg 2x a week. Surprised your test is so high and you have such problems on such a low dose.

Since you have arimidex I’d start with 1mg 2x a week. Surprised your test is so high and you have such problems on such a low dose.
This was my first lab work since i started 8 months ago and my dr just gives me the stuff and gives very little guidance. And i may be going elsewhere idk my arimadex script says 1mg every day but i was thinking it may completely crash my E2 at that dose witch is the reason i ask on here most of you all are knowledgeable

I prefer aromasin personally 12.5mg 3x a week if needed. 1mg adex a day is definitely way too much. I’d start with 2x a week personally. I don’t use too much AI though. Really only above a gram a week. Im sure others will chime in in the morning.

Your doctor sucks so you're in the unfavorable position of needing to get a lot of blood work. Like, monthly, cuz we all want this to work out well for you in the long run.

Try 0.25 mg adex every day for a start.

Also ask for aromasin instead and try 7.5 mg every day if you aromatize that much.

Mainly gyno and water retention

What about being highly emotional? How bad is the gyno? You should have checked estrogen much sooner with such symptoms. Also you should probably look for a better TRT clinic.

For me if you plan staying on this dose for a long time you can try lowering e2 somewhat aggressively, recheck e2 and then reassess your dose from there. It seems very hard for me to crush your e2 in lets say a month, unless you're taking 1mg arimidex every day.

You could start with 0,25mg every day as ksm mentioned and if you can't split the pills in quarters then take half every other day. The more frequent the better. I think taking 1mg twice a week you may be feel it kicking hard.

You can start now with arimidex which is perhaps more direct and potent than aromasin and when you drop e2 at 40-45 you can continue with aromasin because longterm is more lipid friendly. Just don't the mistake to estimate or guess with that thing, start a protocol (for example 0,25 ed or 0,5mg eod) and after a month check e2 again. If it comes out at lets say 70 continue for 2-3 weeks and check again until you reach a good level.

Same if for any reason it reduce it below the optimal range, if it come out 20, stop taking it for a week and then continue with half of what you're taking BUT i'd advise you to recheck e2 after sometime to verify everything is under control.

It takes sometime to dial it in. It would be easier if you kept monitoring it since you started but you're passed that point now. Also, just a recommendation if you want to avoid taking too much AI in the future, start microdosing with every day injections and identically you could try the subcutaneous route to see if you can handle it. It will reduce the conversion to estrogens.

Don’t go over .5mg of arimadex if that’s ur choice of AI . You should not need one at 300mgs a week but if for some reason u aromatize hard I would barely take any ai at all maybe one time then use ralpxifene to reverse ur gyno I don’t need ai u til I reach over 750mgs then I take minimal amounts of aromasin like 2-3mgs twice a week

Im a n a TRT Dose of 150mg/week split into 2 doses right now with no other compounds and my E2 is running at 149 how much of an AI should i be taking to get it at a good level attached is my last bloodwork. Dr gave me 30 arimadex but i dont want to crash my E2
Start with a small dose, then do a blood test to see the e2. If it's still high, increase the dose and do another blood test. Do this until you hit the perfect dose that is high enough to keep e2 in the proper range, but not high enough to crash it.

Also, do you mean 149 pmol/L? Because I'm on a 350 mg perma blast, my e2 is above 500 pmol/L, and I have not even a single e2 side effect.

Also, 149 pmol/L is within the reference range, and I don't think such level should cause the side effects you experience.

Start with a small dose, then do a blood test to see the e2. If it's still high, increase the dose and do another blood test. Do this until you hit the perfect dose that is high enough to keep e2 in the proper range, but not high enough to crash it.

Also, do you mean 149 pmol/L? Because I'm on a 350 mg perma blast, my e2 is above 500 pmol/L, and I have not even a single e2 side effect.

Also, 149 pmol/L is within the reference range, and I don't think such level should cause the side effects you experience.
his bloodwork is different units,
its pg/ml not p/mol,
hes 3x the high end of ref range

Bro with a E2 of 150 on that little test dose you should definitely Take 1mg Anastrozole. And lose bodyfat asap

0,5 Anastrozole will bring you to like ~70-90 E2 approx. Nobody Can say that for sure but since you convert the Test to like 99% to E2 1mg Arimidex wont harm you like it would do to others.

Don’t go over .5mg of arimadex if that’s ur choice of AI . You should not need one at 300mgs a week but if for some reason u aromatize hard I would barely take any ai at all maybe one time then use ralpxifene to reverse ur gyno I don’t need ai u til I reach over 750mgs then I take minimal amounts of aromasin like 2-3mgs twice a week

I was just listening to Dom Cardone saying he needs 1mg every other day with 750, i've seen plenty of guys taking 1mg every day and recently i came across a log of someone taking 1mg arimidex and 25mg aromasin every day (for a bigger amount of test though).

What you need is vastly different from what other guys need. I was taking half aromasin a week with 200 test and my e2 was 106, and i was pinning every day. 1mg arimidex a week of course is not needed for long term and it's not sustainable, but it will get him down and then he can lower the dose.

If i remember correct @Ateam2023 had to take 3mg adex a week to lower e2 with 200mg test, right?