How much AI is needed to lower E2

My anastrozole is pharma grade i pick it up from my local pharmacy
Yes, I get mine from pharmacy too. Be careful to not use too much. For 150-160mg/week trt I need like 0.25mg anastrozole every 4-5 days, sometimes even less frequently. For cycles like 350-500mg I need 0.5mg every 3-5 days. So everybody needs different dose and approach.

.5mg arimidex for every shot of 100mg testosterone. That works on 90% of most patients. Works for 200mg of test a week and 1000mg a week. Blood test prove it on me but everyones different. Puts my e2 at 35-39.

And still, people suggesting arimidex dose based on a testosterone dose and not on the estradiol that converts to..Nice. Good luck with whatever you do.

And still, people suggesting arimidex dose based on a testosterone dose and not on the estradiol that converts to..Nice. Good luck with whatever you do.
Starting low with such drug is best, I believe. As for giving advice, I only shared what I do and what works for me. Every man has to find what works for him.

Starting low with such drug is best, I believe. As for giving advice, I only shared what I do and what works for me. Every man has to find what works for him.

No average person would need AI with 150mg a week, only those who aromatise heavy. This guy is an extreme example. If he was about to start now his TRT and asking how much AI to take with 150mg i'm pretty sure most of us would say none.

Here we are though and the OP has a very, very high e2 which you, me and all ppl commenting here have not. How can i propose him to take what i take when we have vastly different outcomes in terms of estrogen conversion?

Anyway, i'm trying to think this logically but maybe i don't understand it and you guys are correct. I'm not gonna bother and argue anymore, OP you can try 0,25 once or twice per week.. Hope you get this sorted.

No average person would need AI with 150mg a week, only those who aromatise heavy. This guy is an extreme example. If he was about to start now his TRT and asking how much AI to take with 150mg i'm pretty sure most of us would say none.

Here we are though and the OP has a very, very high e2 which you, me and all ppl commenting here have not. How can i propose him to take what i take when we have vastly different outcomes in terms of estrogen conversion?

Anyway, i'm trying to think this logically but maybe i don't understand it and you guys are correct. I'm not gonna bother and argue anymore, OP you can try 0,25 once or twice per week.. Hope you get this sorted.
Well he has to start somewhere. You noticed right he's high aromatizer. But he could be overresponder to anastrozole and end up worse. So he has two options really one is to lower his test to 100mg/week or start AI. I would use AI as even 125mg per week feels not enough for me. But he should make his choice.

start a low dose of dex and then dial in your e2 with "bloodwork " thats the only way to see how well or not the dex is working, adjust accordingly