How much AI is needed to lower E2

My anastrozole is pharma grade i pick it up from my local pharmacy
Yes, I get mine from pharmacy too. Be careful to not use too much. For 150-160mg/week trt I need like 0.25mg anastrozole every 4-5 days, sometimes even less frequently. For cycles like 350-500mg I need 0.5mg every 3-5 days. So everybody needs different dose and approach.

.5mg arimidex for every shot of 100mg testosterone. That works on 90% of most patients. Works for 200mg of test a week and 1000mg a week. Blood test prove it on me but everyones different. Puts my e2 at 35-39.

And still, people suggesting arimidex dose based on a testosterone dose and not on the estradiol that converts to..Nice. Good luck with whatever you do.

And still, people suggesting arimidex dose based on a testosterone dose and not on the estradiol that converts to..Nice. Good luck with whatever you do.
Starting low with such drug is best, I believe. As for giving advice, I only shared what I do and what works for me. Every man has to find what works for him.

Starting low with such drug is best, I believe. As for giving advice, I only shared what I do and what works for me. Every man has to find what works for him.

No average person would need AI with 150mg a week, only those who aromatise heavy. This guy is an extreme example. If he was about to start now his TRT and asking how much AI to take with 150mg i'm pretty sure most of us would say none.

Here we are though and the OP has a very, very high e2 which you, me and all ppl commenting here have not. How can i propose him to take what i take when we have vastly different outcomes in terms of estrogen conversion?

Anyway, i'm trying to think this logically but maybe i don't understand it and you guys are correct. I'm not gonna bother and argue anymore, OP you can try 0,25 once or twice per week.. Hope you get this sorted.

No average person would need AI with 150mg a week, only those who aromatise heavy. This guy is an extreme example. If he was about to start now his TRT and asking how much AI to take with 150mg i'm pretty sure most of us would say none.

Here we are though and the OP has a very, very high e2 which you, me and all ppl commenting here have not. How can i propose him to take what i take when we have vastly different outcomes in terms of estrogen conversion?

Anyway, i'm trying to think this logically but maybe i don't understand it and you guys are correct. I'm not gonna bother and argue anymore, OP you can try 0,25 once or twice per week.. Hope you get this sorted.
Well he has to start somewhere. You noticed right he's high aromatizer. But he could be overresponder to anastrozole and end up worse. So he has two options really one is to lower his test to 100mg/week or start AI. I would use AI as even 125mg per week feels not enough for me. But he should make his choice.

start a low dose of dex and then dial in your e2 with "bloodwork " thats the only way to see how well or not the dex is working, adjust accordingly

As i siad on your first post im going to give what you recommend a try first because like you said im converting more than most ppl do. Im not saying nobody else is correct but until i get everything dialed in im going with your advice to get rid of the E2 sides if my level crashes then i will adjust from their like you said in your first comment. Once the sides are reduced i may try to get aromasin and try to get that dosage figured out what is your suggestion on that AI for a high conversion like me. I do like how i feel on 150mg with my test level at a high range and i would like to add in another AAS at some point but i just need to figure out what i can and can not do and get the E2 down i have heard primo lowers E2 but idk. I have just been reading through a few of the forms on here about that. Because if i could add in primo or something to my trt to lower e2 i probably would. And no im not asking for a source to get primo from because if a person can read they can get that info im just asking for advice

Last edited:
As i siad on your first post im going to give what you recommend a try first because like you said im converting more than most ppl do. Im not saying nobody else is correct but until i get everything dialed in im going with your advice to get rid of the E2 sides if my level crashes then i will adjust from their like you said in your first comment. Once the sides are reduced i may try to get aromasin and try to get that dosage figured out what is your suggestion on that AI for a high conversion like me. I do like how i feel on 150mg with my test level at a high range and i would like to add in another AAS at some point but i just need to figure out what i can and can not do and get the E2 down i have heard primo lowers E2 but idk. I have just been reading through a few of the forms on here about that. Because if i could add in primo or something to my trt to lower e2 i probably would. And no im not asking for a source to get primo from because if a person can read they can get that info im just asking for advice

Brother, i'm not trying to be a smartass here. The arguement is that in your case i would try to assess e2 based on bloodwork which you've already done and not in the amount of test. That's what i'm saying. Now, someone mentioned what if you're hyperresponder to AI? I don't know it and you can't know until you try. The only thing i'd say on this is better split your arimidex dose as much as possible. Don't take 1mg at once. Chose a dose and spread it across the week.

Since you aromatise that much if you take lets say 0,25 or 0,5 per week, this might be sufficient to prevent further testosterone conversion to estrogen but since you won't stop injecting test, to actually lower the already high amount of estrogens you will need more. You can find how much by trial and error, there's no other way. You can take it slow, lets say start with 4-5 days a week of 0,25mg and test your e2 after a month and take it from there or you can be a little more agressive and go with 0,25 every day. Just a quarter of the pill with your morning pills or before bed. Then check it after 3-4 weeks and reassess.

If you're planning to stay on a true TRT dose i'd suggest to avoid primo. Yes it lowers e2 but to some people only, some get no reduction at all..so it will be again a period of trial and error to find dosage, getting labs again etc, plus most probably you won't notice any significant difference in that low dose. If you want something extra i'd say to bump up your test dose and AI dose accordingly. Cheers!

Brother, i'm not trying to be a smartass here. The arguement is that in your case i would try to assess e2 based on bloodwork which you've already done and not in the amount of test. That's what i'm saying. Now, someone mentioned what if you're hyperresponder to AI? I don't know it and you can't know until you try. The only thing i'd say on this is better split your arimidex dose as much as possible. Don't take 1mg at once. Chose a dose and spread it across the week.

Since you aromatise that much if you take lets say 0,25 or 0,5 per week, this might be sufficient to prevent further testosterone conversion to estrogen but since you won't stop injecting test, to actually lower the already high amount of estrogens you will need more. You can find how much by trial and error, there's no other way. You can take it slow, lets say start with 4-5 days a week of 0,25mg and test your e2 after a month and take it from there or you can be a little more agressive and go with 0,25 every day. Just a quarter of the pill with your morning pills or before bed. Then check it after 3-4 weeks and reassess.

If you're planning to stay on a true TRT dose i'd suggest to avoid primo. Yes it lowers e2 but to some people only, some get no reduction at all..so it will be again a period of trial and error to find dosage, getting labs again etc, plus most probably you won't notice any significant difference in that low dose. If you want something extra i'd say to bump up your test dose and AI dose accordingly. Cheers!
Can you pm me ? I just want to say one thing to you.

Im going to try the .25 EOD then get blood work in a month and i will post an update after that bloodwork but as for the primo that will be later on down the line if i try that i just brought that up because at some point i do want to try other things i just wanted your opinion you seem knowledgeable. And i know i will need to bump up the test at that point. But for now i need to get the E2 under control. See when i started my TRT my initial test was a level of 166 so yeah it is something i needed but on the other hand at some point i do want to try other stuff. And i have been lifting natty now 10 years i was not making any gains and i was always in a bad mood could not sleep anxiety was crazy with a test level of 166 so i decided to go on TRT and it has improved everything i just described but now my E2 is just crazy and im getting those side effects and i never saw the point of even trying any AAS unless i had to get on TRT anyway because i did not want to mess up my natural production so i waited untill i needed TRT To even start TRT. I do appreciate you commenting on my post and thank you so much

Last edited: