How often do you cheat?

Depends on how I feel. I'm usually pretty good about sticking to a preplanned menu. And I need that or I'll go off the rails. For me off the rails is not enough food. So if I need calories in a day I have no problem whacking some pizza or a burger. Moderation is key

pretty much what i do too! IIFYM

IIFYM for the win exactly. I mean not every single one of my meals is dirtier than that $2 Tijuana hooker supporting a heavy crack habit but I also don't deprive myself of any particular food unless I deload it....like ch**se for example (fuck that stuff). I do tend to eat salads almost everyday in addition to my meals and I'm naturally just not into much candy or sugary shit although ice cream and brownies are staple carbs in my life hahaha

IIFYM for the win exactly. I mean not every single one of my meals is dirtier than that $2 Tijuana hooker supporting a heavy crack habit but I also don't deprive myself of any particular food unless I deload it....like ch**se for example (fuck that stuff). I do tend to eat salads almost everyday in addition to my meals and I'm naturally just not into much candy or sugary shit although ice cream and brownies are staple carbs in my life hahaha
I have a cookies and cream ice cream cone pretty much everyday lol I try to make it every other or every 3rd day if I'm dieting down.But I don't consider that cheating, like you I practice flexible dieting. 80-90% of my calories come from vegetables, lean meats, nuts but I always save bout 200 calories for some kind of "junk". What I consider "cheating" is going over my caloric/macro limits for the day, which I seldom do. Don't think I've went over anything but a negligible amount(10-30 calories over) in a few months.

Sponsors

Back