How often do you have a cheat meal? What is your favorite cheat meal?

BuildABro

I used to feel guilty embarking on these caloric nukes occasionally, but over time I have come to accept the fact that it is just these types of days and meals which helps maintain my sanity. Moreover, it is something to look forward to since 99% of the rest of my dietary intake is both boring and pretty repetitive.

For me I have 2 per month, and I try to keep the schedule of them pretty open to account for social occasions or holidays that crop up. I am a pretty simple dude, so if I have nothing else going on 5 Guys is sort of my default cheat meal. So a bacon cheeseburger, cajun fries and then either a salted caramel or reese's shake.

When i was competing, i never did cheat meals. They weren't in fashion and i got great results. When i was bulking i planned high calorie days. I just follow my plans. These days it is more about getting in the calories per day or week, depending, that i an interested in

Chips and spicy,hot salsa followed by a good plate of rice, beans, and shrimp in a "diablo" sauce. Once a week only.. helps stave off dietary boredom and can help fill any nutritional voids. Maybe that's not really a thing and is just an excuse I use to overeat on this night. I keep a stock of 1st Phorm Greens and Reds I use this night as well, again trying to address any gaps that have formed over the week during deficit.

I'm having once a week and it got me through even the toughest days during 18 weeks of cutting. It wasn't too painful though as some comp guys go but 2300kcal wasn't fun for me at all, it definitely kept me sane.

Usually it's Suturday night and 9/10 times it's burger and fries. Same place, same order. 1 double cheese, one bacon cheese and one goat cheese with truffle mayo so 3 burgers and a large fries. I don't do desserts, i have not eaten anything sugary for 9-10 months now.

Once a week. My wife’s coach gives her one every Saturday night currently so we use that for a date night.
I try and keep it clean though.

This Saturday we’re having steak, salad, and glazed carrots

Real cheat meals? Very rare. They fuck up my gut for days.

Meals rich in salt and carbs don't play well with my hGH usage so that rules out fast food & pizza.

Fake cheat meals, like Halo Top with whipped cream topped with Magic Spoon cereal and some berries: pretty frequently. Gut-friendly and low in salt & carbs.