How saturated can you make homebrewed injectable L Carnitine?

Vincyman

My first batch I made was 11 grams mixed with 30ml BAC water. So I am getting about 300 mg of L Carnitine per ml. I don't feel like injecting L Carnitine multiple times a day. What is the highest concentration of injectable L Carnitine that I can make? I was planning on having at least 1g per ml but is it possible to be able to homebrew that? If not what is the highest saturation of L Carnitine that I can get with BAC water?

Mine is 800mg/ml but I didn't make it. It's thick and I can't even draw/inject it without warming it up. Often leaves pippy lumps behind too.

I would highly advise to check the ph of the carnitine.... It burned like a MFER when I made it and trashed it all.

Mine is 800mg/ml but I didn't make it. It's thick and I can't even draw/inject it without warming it up. Often leaves pippy lumps behind too.
Do you inject subq or IM? When I did subq, I felt as if I got cut open where I injected but everytime I injected IM, I never had a problem except when I injected in my quad near my knee.
I would highly advise to check the ph of the carnitine.... It burned like a MFER when I made it and trashed it all.
Did you have pure L Carnitine without Tartrate or ALCAR?

Do you inject subq or IM? When I did subq, I felt as if I got cut open where I injected but everytime I injected IM, I never had a problem except when I injected in my quad near my knee.

Did you have pure L Carnitine without Tartrate or ALCAR?
Carnitine and tartrate

i have a generic brand of l-carnitine and its dosed 1g/5ml
It used to give a slight burn but now it flows like gravy. I think the body get used to it. I wouldnt doubt a higher cconcentration will burn more, but over time the body will get used to it.

The box doesnt speficy the vehicle, but it appear l-car does give a kick to it even at 200mg unless that person has a good tolerance to that injection sensation?

Last edited:
Sterile water that I turned into BAC
Sorry, i misremembered....
I've only used L-carnitine base & it turns out fine.
As I worked up to 500mg/mL it would have more of a dull ache for maybe 5 or 10 minutes.
I never checked pH, I'll have to do that the next i mix some up.

Sorry, i misremembered....
I've only used L-carnitine base & it turns out fine.
As I worked up to 500mg/mL it would have more of a dull ache for maybe 5 or 10 minutes.
I never checked pH, I'll have to do that the next i mix some up.
No worries. I kinda wanna try it again, but I kind of don't care to. Idk how worth it is. Lipo mic seems a little more realistic to use.

No worries. I kinda wanna try it again, but I kind of don't care to. Idk how worth it is. Lipo mic seems a little more realistic to use.
How long have you used Lipi MIC &v the benefits you've noticed?
I have wanted to give it a go but i do like to use GW-501516 & L-carnitine (allegedly GW needs plenty of L-carnitine).
Plus L-carnitine is supposed to have some sort of AR "unregulattion" properties (idk if true).

How long have you used Lipi MIC &v the benefits you've noticed?
I have wanted to give it a go but i do like to use GW-501516 & L-carnitine (allegedly GW needs plenty of L-carnitine).
Plus L-carnitine is supposed to have some sort of AR "unregulattion" properties (idk if true).
It's hard to tell right now. Since I'm on lipo mic, tirazepide , hgh,. It feels like the fat is coming off.

Lipo mic is pretty cheap, alot cheaper than carnitine. So that's why I went that route.