How shitty is this Masteron raw?

I recieved this Masteron raw from my supplier. Everything was great so far and I've ordered kgs of raws from then. However this masteron raw won't dissolve completely even at 90°C in MCT oil.
BA 2%
BB 20%
MCT Oil

Supplier doesn't admit the raw is bad but I am certain of it since their previous raw of Masteron dissolved in minutes without any heat and I could filter 100 ml of it with ONE 0.22 um syringe filter. This one cloggs my filter after 15-20 ml.

I've seen lab test for raws in here and saw some at 92% purity and people were happy with it. So how pure is this raw if it is this shitty to work with?

And the raw powder is nothing like my usual raws. They are usually fine crystalline powders and this one is very fine powder.

Attachments

• 20241006_181911.webp
    20241006_181911.webp
    528 KB · Views: 17
  • 20241007_134651.webp
    20241007_134651.webp
    615 KB · Views: 17
For the reference, this is the Drostanolone E raw from the same supplier dissolved completely at 350 mg/ml without heat!

Attachments

• 20241008_124434.webp
    20241008_124434.webp
    607.2 KB · Views: 16
I recieved this Masteron raw from my supplier. Everything was great so far and I've ordered kgs of raws from then. However this masteron raw won't dissolve completely even at 90°C in MCT oil.
BA 2%
BB 20%
MCT Oil

Supplier doesn't admit the raw is bad but I am certain of it since their previous raw of Masteron dissolved in minutes without any heat and I could filter 100 ml of it with ONE 0.22 um syringe filter. This one cloggs my filter after 15-20 ml.

I've seen lab test for raws in here and saw some at 92% purity and people were happy with it. So how pure is this raw if it is this shitty to work with?

And the raw powder is nothing like my usual raws. They are usually fine crystalline powders and this one is very fine powder.
Can't tell from pic. Is the powder moist/wet? Looks like shit.

Doesn't look wet. And even if it was the moist would evaporate at heat this high. I once had deca raw that melted and picked up moisture during shipping and with some heat the solution cleared up and was moist free.

Doesn't look wet. And even if it was the moist would evaporate at heat this high. I once had deca raw that melted and picked up moisture during shipping and with some heat the solution cleared up and was moist free.
Cool maybe its the flash/plastic bag. Maybe my eyes from being on here too much. Good luck!

Test your raws and take care of yourself.

BA 2%
BB 20%
MCT Oil

I see a lot of folks complaining of this kind of thing from short esther raws. I haven't really messed with a lot of fast acting stuff. Is it just that much more difficult to work with I wonder? I see the post you have of the brewed up Mast E. This is Mast P though, so different enough to be more stubborn. The pic you have, it is a pic of the powder still in the bag? Probably why some people are saying it looks wet.

Back