How soon can you stop test?

notmyroids

Hey,

I very recently started a Test C cycle, done 3 injections so far, 200mg E3D. Can't really feel anything yet, as expected.

Unfortunately due to other shit going on in my life I'm currently on antidepressants and it's causing me to eat uncontrollably. My stomach will hurt from being full but my brain will still tell me I'm hungry.

Obviously this isn't great for a cycle, my diet is completely fucked and I don't wanna be wasting oil in a phase where I'm just gonna get fatter and fatter due to a constant overwhelming feeling of hunger.

Now here's my question - Should, and can I stop the cycle at this point? Am I already suppressed enough that stopping cold turkey will give me bad sides? Or would it be beneficial to keep the cycle going, maybe in a smaller dose?

Just drop it, you'll be suppressed but you'll bounce back quickly. If you're feeling unexpectedly worse, grab blood work and go from there.

Are you saying the hunger only started after the Testosterone injections? Or you're going to be anyways?

If you're stuck eating like a monster anyways why not stay on the T and just work out as hard as you can so you're at least building some muscle instead of all fat?

Are you saying the hunger only started after the Testosterone injections? Or you're going to be anyways?

If you're stuck eating like a monster anyways why not stay on the T and just work out as hard as you can so you're at least building some muscle instead of all fat?
The hunger started a day or two before my first pin, but I thought I'd be able to push through it and started the cycle anyways.

The thing is I'm eating anything I can come across at work or elsewhere. And usually the things I come across aren't really valuable for building muscle... chocolate, potato chips, you know, the usual snacks you keep in the break room. I did eat a bowl of fruit in one day though so that's something.

Why not drop the antidepressant instead? You will get much better antidepressant effects from training in my experience.

The hunger started a day or two before my first pin, but I thought I'd be able to push through it and started the cycle anyways.

The thing is I'm eating anything I can come across at work or elsewhere. And usually the things I come across aren't really valuable for building muscle... chocolate, potato chips, you know, the usual snacks you keep in the break room. I did eat a bowl of fruit in one day though so that's something.
This life isn’t for you.. period.

Like @trtbuilder said eat away buy work your ass off !!! I love to eat and don’t count cals or follow a strict diet but do cardio 4-5 times a week and workout and stay active. Stop the excuses or just walk away from it all.

Last edited:
Not really great advice without knowing anything about him. Just drop the anti depressant could be disastrous

Obviously, it's not really helping if he is binge eating on it. Sounds like Mirtazapine which is just as shit as SSRIs in my opinion. I would just tapper off while staying on testosterone, train regulary (just do it) and see if depression gets better. Binge eating and getting fat will most probably not help with depression.

Get some sema or tirz to control your hunger. Just make sure to get your macros dialed and maintain at least a slight calorie surplus. 500 should do. Carry on.

Not buying the food im not allowed works 100% of the time.

Open the fridge, nothing but protein. Trust
This, I had endless arguments with some guys here where they say they cannot control their hunger, they cannot stop themselves from mowing all the food easily 10k kcal is nothing for them. Well, I bet they will have a hard time if its from whole calorie dense food and not junk.

It’s easy to pound chocolate and chips to get 10k kcals but try chicken breast and yams and let’s see if your stomach can accommodate all that.

@bigboy420 is totally right, you can’t eat what’s not there.

This, I had endless arguments with some guys here where they say they cannot control their hunger, they cannot stop themselves from mowing all the food easily 10k kcal is nothing for them. Well, I bet they will have a hard time if its from whole calorie dense food and not junk.

It’s easy to pound chocolate and chips to get 10k kcals but try chicken breast and yams and let’s see if your stomach can accommodate all that.

@bigboy420 is totally right, you can’t eat what’s not there.
Yeah but it's 2024 you have Uber Eats and Door Dash and a million other options to get food quickly when you're a fatty with uncontrollable urges

Being a former fatty, I can relate. It took a lot of years of honing in everything to stop giving in to devouring 5000 calories of Chinese food, lmao.

You got a bodybuilder’s dream hunger. A lot of folks can’t eat much and therefore don’t really grow.

I eat like a major asshole and have better gains than so many people I know, as long as I also work out like a maniac too.

Yeah but it's 2024 you have Uber Eats and Door Dash and a million other options to get food quickly when you're a fatty with uncontrollable urges

Being a former fatty, I can relate. It took a lot of years of honing in everything to stop giving in to devouring 5000 calories of Chinese food, lmao.
Shit, I forgot about those quick options damn! Some people need to get locked down to a concentration camp or vault like a meth addict for a year to overcome their demons lol.

Hey,

I very recently started a Test C cycle, done 3 injections so far, 200mg E3D. Can't really feel anything yet, as expected.

Unfortunately due to other shit going on in my life I'm currently on antidepressants and it's causing me to eat uncontrollably. My stomach will hurt from being full but my brain will still tell me I'm hungry.

Obviously this isn't great for a cycle, my diet is completely fucked and I don't wanna be wasting oil in a phase where I'm just gonna get fatter and fatter due to a constant overwhelming feeling of hunger.

Now here's my question - Should, and can I stop the cycle at this point? Am I already suppressed enough that stopping cold turkey will give me bad sides? Or would it be beneficial to keep the cycle going, maybe in a smaller dose?

Hi op, I also vote for either working your ass off in the gym to a ridiculous degree (you will be enhanced anyway), or taking tirzepartide. I promise you the tirze will take away the hunger.

I also believe the test will do good for your mental well being. Remember to control e2, ssris I believe lead you to aromatize more.

Get some sema or tirz to control your hunger. Just make sure to get your macros dialed and maintain at least a slight calorie surplus. 500 should do. Carry on.
Not a good plan to start chasing sides with other drugs when it comes to mixing psych meds and AAS. Slippery slope. Drop the AAS. Get your life, mind, hunger in balance, then reassess if it's the right time for AAS.