How "strong" would you rank Primo/Mast as vs Test?

Primo & mast have really gained some popularity these last few years. I thought mast was pretty weak when I ran it at 400mgs weekly with 400mgs test. Could it have been under-dosed, sure its UGL. All the guys I've seen praising those 2 compounds are all running GH with it. I'd compare 400mgs mast to 100mgs test added to that cycle. It was pricey also but I wanted to see what all the hype was about.

Refer back to my original post in this thread, I consider calling compound A vs B stronger to be kinda disingenuous and doesn't convey the nuance properly.

They are different tools and their efficacy is going to vary more by the individual than by the compound themselves.

For me they are night and day.
-I get light/mild AI effect from primo, and zero from EQ.
-primo has a positive effect on my mental state/sense of wellbeing, with very little perceivable effect of physical performance. EQ is the opposite with having no impact on my perceived wellbeing but notably increases appetite and training performance.
-primo makes no significant difference in my bloodwork. EQ drives my crit up quickly, making hydration and blood donations much more important.

I can't confidently say in good faith that one grows more tissue as a result of the compound itself better than the other, however their secondary contributing effects might lead to more muscle at the end of the day with one vs the other (ie the increased training capacity and performance with EQ). But that's specifically the nuance that I am saying is missed when saying blindly "compound a is stronger than compound b"

It's more complicated than that and a simply 7 word statement doesn't capture that complexity.
I appreciate the detailed a thoughtful response.

Sponsors