How "strong" would you rank Primo/Mast as vs Test?

I get that, it's just that ~300 test is stronger than infinite amount of mast
hehe..tell that to all the powerlifters using mast for the strength gains in the off season
and if you talking about mass gains than I have no clue but more strength = more muscle tension = potentially more growth( if all other things are in order like nutrition ,GH, insulin ,test)

bro i havent even seen anyone talk about running a standard cycle of like 600mg test 400mg deca 50mg anadrol in forever.
I'm actually running 750 test, 350 npp and 50mg injectable anadrol right now and holy shit is all i can really say about it. Up until now I had only done trt+ with small blasts under 500mg using primo, mast etc.
I've been injured for the past year and unable to really do much, so I lost a considerable amount of muscle and strength. My goal with this cycle was to get a good boost back onto my feet again.
It's working.
I might just leave the smaller, longer cycles alone from now on and just run a short blast like this once a year. I feel so good right now it's unreal.

I'm actually running 750 test, 350 npp and 50mg injectable anadrol right now and holy shit is all i can really say about it. Up until now I had only done trt+ with small blasts under 500mg using primo, mast etc.
I've been injured for the past year and unable to really do much, so I lost a considerable amount of muscle and strength. My goal with this cycle was to get a good boost back onto my feet again.
It's working.
I might just leave the smaller, longer cycles alone from now on and just run a short blast like this once a year. I feel so good right now it's unreal.
thats very unsafe that is NOT how we do things, you ONLY NEED to take 200mg test and 3mg of primobolan per year you have been on this earth. The key is hard work and consistency, but also come off of all gear completely for 6 months out of every year. NOW THATS DEDICATION.

If you train hard and eat clean for a few decades , when you are 58 you will look great. Thats 174mg of primobolan! If you can't step on stage with that dose, you should go back in time to when you were 28 years old and stop yourself from even starting steroids because you just don't have what it takes

thats very unsafe that is NOT how we do things, you ONLY NEED to take 200mg test and 3mg of primobolan per year you have been on this earth. The key is hard work and consistency, but also come off of all gear completely for 6 months out of every year. NOW THATS DEDICATION.

If you train hard and eat clean for a few decades , when you are 58 you will look great. Thats 174mg of primobolan! If you can't step on stage with that dose, you should go back in time to when you were 28 years old and stop yourself from even starting steroids because you just don't have what it takes
Nah man, 125mg trt is where it's at. That's how we grow and become big.