How "strong" would you rank Primo/Mast as vs Test?

I get that, it's just that ~300 test is stronger than infinite amount of mast
hehe..tell that to all the powerlifters using mast for the strength gains in the off season
and if you talking about mass gains than I have no clue but more strength = more muscle tension = potentially more growth( if all other things are in order like nutrition ,GH, insulin ,test)

bro i havent even seen anyone talk about running a standard cycle of like 600mg test 400mg deca 50mg anadrol in forever.
I'm actually running 750 test, 350 npp and 50mg injectable anadrol right now and holy shit is all i can really say about it. Up until now I had only done trt+ with small blasts under 500mg using primo, mast etc.
I've been injured for the past year and unable to really do much, so I lost a considerable amount of muscle and strength. My goal with this cycle was to get a good boost back onto my feet again.
It's working.
I might just leave the smaller, longer cycles alone from now on and just run a short blast like this once a year. I feel so good right now it's unreal.

I'm actually running 750 test, 350 npp and 50mg injectable anadrol right now and holy shit is all i can really say about it. Up until now I had only done trt+ with small blasts under 500mg using primo, mast etc.
I've been injured for the past year and unable to really do much, so I lost a considerable amount of muscle and strength. My goal with this cycle was to get a good boost back onto my feet again.
It's working.
I might just leave the smaller, longer cycles alone from now on and just run a short blast like this once a year. I feel so good right now it's unreal.
thats very unsafe that is NOT how we do things, you ONLY NEED to take 200mg test and 3mg of primobolan per year you have been on this earth. The key is hard work and consistency, but also come off of all gear completely for 6 months out of every year. NOW THATS DEDICATION.

If you train hard and eat clean for a few decades , when you are 58 you will look great. Thats 174mg of primobolan! If you can't step on stage with that dose, you should go back in time to when you were 28 years old and stop yourself from even starting steroids because you just don't have what it takes

thats very unsafe that is NOT how we do things, you ONLY NEED to take 200mg test and 3mg of primobolan per year you have been on this earth. The key is hard work and consistency, but also come off of all gear completely for 6 months out of every year. NOW THATS DEDICATION.

If you train hard and eat clean for a few decades , when you are 58 you will look great. Thats 174mg of primobolan! If you can't step on stage with that dose, you should go back in time to when you were 28 years old and stop yourself from even starting steroids because you just don't have what it takes
Nah man, 125mg trt is where it's at. That's how we grow and become big.

Dude, I know. You like masteron for different things and it's okay, but some here act like it's the jack of all trades and it's not. Test is and everyone knows that. You like mast? I have no problem, but ohers prefer test + ai and it works damn well too. You should know, that I don't have anything against you and yes we have chatted many times, it was awesome and I appreciate it. We can disagree on drugs. It's all right.
With some people the focus is way to much on which drug is the most anabolic. Training, nutrition, and recovery/sleep are still by far the most important. For the most part when it comes to common AAS I don't think the drug choice will make a massive difference besides aesthetics and how an individual gets along with a compound health and mental wise. For the average AAS user do you think 400 test and 400primo or 400 test 40p mast will be wildly different anabolic wise than 800 test and an AI with all other things being equal? I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on that. I'm guessing there will be a difference but it won't be big enough to matter in the long run for the average guy. I think just going with total milligram and picking. What works for you is the best way to go.

Primobolan makes sense up to 800-1000mg + per week, if we are talking about anabolic effects.
Primobolan is one of the most useless steroids. Apart from its anti-estrogenic effects, I see no reason to use it at all. By itself, it is completely useless.

Primobolan makes sense up to 800-1000mg + per week, if we are talking about anabolic effects.
Primobolan is one of the most useless steroids. Apart from its anti-estrogenic effects, I see no reason to use it at all. By itself, it is completely useless.
What do you base this opinion on?

With some people the focus is way to much on which drug is the most anabolic. Training, nutrition, and recovery/sleep are still by far the most important. For the most part when it comes to common AAS I don't think the drug choice will make a massive difference besides aesthetics and how an individual gets along with a compound health and mental wise. For the average AAS user do you think 400 test and 400primo or 400 test 40p mast will be wildly different anabolic wise than 800 test and an AI with all other things being equal? I'm genuinely interested in your opinion on that. I'm guessing there will be a difference but it won't be big enough to matter in the long run for the average guy. I think just going with total milligram and picking. What works for you is the best way to go.
Question like this is hard to answer and you already know why. It is 100% correct that diet is the single most important factor, it either makes a physique look great or breaks it.

As for choices you listed, it depends how someone responds and as you already said best way is to do what works for you and unfortunately without experimenting a lot you will not find out what works best.

I can only talk from my personal preference. I would always choose higher Testosterone vs adding masteron or that cursed primobolan. If I was to choose second anabolic, my choice would be Equipoise. Because I respond very good to it and it is one of my fav steroids.

I guess this whole argument escalated because the question of OP, was a comparison of potency of steroids. I assume one on one, not stacking and no add ons, just a drug vs drug comparison in terms of strength.

I believe everyone knows the answer is that Testosterone is the winner.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1YF9Uv2x9s&list=PLhB9QHZc60aj2tzC48MmeY03ULd6NUpzi&index=7

How can you write your opinion on Primo if most of you are using UGL?

How many of you have run/are running Rimobolan from Turkey? 100% legit.

Even at 300mg per week of Rimobolan, results are insane. Muscle fullness, feeling great. No dicks broken. You do not get as strong as on other more androgens AAS, but for muscle growth and quality gains, superb.

Do not say primo is bad as you may not even be injecting primo

Even at 300mg per week of Rimobolan, results are insane. Muscle fullness, feeling great. No dicks broken. You do not get as strong as on other more androgens AAS, but for muscle growth and quality gains, superb.

1723293249140.png

1723293295871.png

1723293318858.png
1723293350518.png

You have made 2 threads in the past year specifically about erectile dysfunction

At the moment, I am running test Sustanon Aspen (Turkey) at 500 per week. Week 3 now.

Still cannot see any libido increase, in fact have more of ED and member is like a noodle to be honest,

What to do? Please, help

I am running 500mg Test E only per week at the moment. Test I use is 100% real Androtardyl (Bayer) bought in Tunisia pharmacies.

I have absolutely no feeling of being on test. Strength gains and muscle growth is there, but I have absolutely no libido and ED. The prick feels dead, literally.

Nearly two weeks ago, I dropped Rimobolan (was 300mg per week) because of the same issue. I am using no AI, my nipples are very small, no gyno, no water retention.

I am also quite fatigued and joints are cracking too.

What can be wrong with me? Years ago, injecting test prop or sustanon gave me this "on" feeling. Now nothing.

Guys like you are why i tell people to not listen to everything they see on forums, you are straight up lying about your experience with primo, and this attitude you have is why we have all these guys wanting to run primo/mast for no reason, and then confused when they get sides

Attachments

• 1723292962402.png
    1723292962402.png
    170.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

You really thing this day and age the majority of UGL primo is not primo? Or it's not good quality?

Yet you have a broken dick from Turkish pharma sustanon, right? So clearly pharma and UGL has no difference..

Come on man.
View attachment 291294

View attachment 291295

View attachment 291296
View attachment 291297

You have made 2 threads in the past year specifically about erectile dysfunction

Guys like you are why i tell people to not listen to everything they see on forums, you are straight up lying about your experience with primo, and this attitude you have is why we have all these guys wanting to run primo/mast for no reason, and then confused when they get sides

Come on man!

Yes, I made those threads. Been burned by UGL many times before.

And nothing beats test/deca/dbol or Anadrol for muscle growth.

Pity is that I do not tolerate test. I have instant moon face and I now realised that without test, Primo does not cause any issues for me.

Why do you want to bash me? Primo is anabolic, and you can grow on it with high calories, good training and recovery.

Not everyone gets on well with test or deca. Same with harsh orals. Finding real dbol is a pain. Turkish Anapolon gives me insane sides.

I am left with primo and maximum npp and hgh.

Methenolone increases nitrogen retention and is an anabolic steroid. If you cannot grow on Primo, your diet and training are off.

How many people here run 500mg test and have no results? Go on Reddit too.

You really thing this day and age the majority of UGL primo is not primo? Or it's not good quality?

Yet you have a broken dick from Turkish pharma sustanon, right? So clearly pharma and UGL has no difference..

True!

I stopped testosterone, replaced with HCG and now just running Rimobolan and Genotropin. No more broken dick.

Test is not for me. It is my response to this compound. I am not saying that everyone is the same!

Low dose primo with test is great as an AI and to help prevent fat gain and face bloat. Relying on high dose primo for anabolism though isn’t the best use of money

Pity is that I do not tolerate test. I have instant moon face and I now realised that without test, Primo does not cause any issues for me.
you tolerate test, your body makes test, what you dont know how to do is control your estrogen, probably because you dont listen to anybody and think you're more clever and wise.
Why do you want to bash me? Primo is anabolic, and you can grow on it with high calories, good training and recovery.
I'm criticizing you because despite janoshik testing, and experienced users, you think you know better and imply everyone else is running fake gear thats why they dont like primo.

Not everyone gets on well with test or deca. Same with harsh orals. Finding real dbol is a pain. Turkish Anapolon gives me insane sides.
yeah everyones DBOL is fake in 2024... not just the primo, theyre faking DBOL out here!
If you cannot grow on Primo, your diet and training are off.
this is why im criticizing you, implying everyone can grow off 300mg primo per week.

This flippant gatekeeping mentality is nonsense and I make posts specifically parodying this. I think even in this thread.

You claim to have "insane results" on 300mg primo.

"superb gains"

Last edited:
Look, @CaptainAll I already made fun of you in the thread before you even posted.

this is how accurate I am

attracts a bunch of nerds that want to take steroids to biohack themselves and treat steroids like another supplement. Instead of trying to get huge they want to "increase nitrogen retention".

If you train hard and eat clean for a few decades , when you are 58 you will look great. Thats 174mg of primobolan! If you can't step on stage with that dose, you should go back in time to when you were 28 years old and stop yourself from even
starting steroids because you just don't have what it takes
Methenolone increases nitrogen retention and is an anabolic steroid. If you cannot grow on Primo, your diet and training are off.

How many people here run 500mg test and have no results? Go on Reddit too.

Look, @CaptainAll I already made fun of you in the thread before you even posted.

this is how accurate I am
Hey man, just a friendly advice before shit hits the fan. Don't make this personal attack with insults, it leads to temporary ban (for no good reason). Not saying you're crossing the line yet, but just know it's a slippery slope. So all I'm saying is it's not worth it.

Source: been there.