How to curb your appetite? Any safe drugs or supplements?

Next step is phentermine.
Can you get Phen legally?
Is it legal to import raws or finished Phen?

Adderall or coke.

For real though if you get your hands on 10 mg adderall that’s all it takes for me. Luckily I have a script from when I was a youngin I’ll whip out every couple of months as a pre workout.
I think this is so underlooked also. I realized this myself. On any type of stimulant plus lowering calories turns me into a fucking dick. Hunger is by far the worst thing for me. I just turn into the biggest douche over nothing until I eat.
Thank you but I believe Adderall can show in employer's drug tests so it's a huge risk for me, unlike steroids and other PEDs.

I've found that meeting a beautiful woman has cut out all desire for junk food or high starch. All I can think about is chicken, veggies, and her. It's quite effective.
I believe dating gold diggers can help curb appetite
... because they want to go to the most expensive restaurants.

Shit tons of fiber both soluble and insoluble! It fills you up as well as regulating nutrient uptake. Especially before bed to get a slower uptake on your protein. Avoid pre or intra workout. Also I have a shake first thing to get that protein in fast before I consume fibre.

Tons of spinach, I put a mitt full in all my meal prep burritos for cutting.

Eat more puss instead :)

Shit tons of fiber both soluble and insoluble! It fills you up as well as regulating nutrient uptake. Especially before bed to get a slower uptake on your protein. Avoid pre or intra workout. Also I have a shake first thing to get that protein in fast before I consume fibre.

Tons of spinach, I put a mitt full in all my meal prep burritos for cutting.

Eat more puss instead :)
Great point! Oats in my morning shake fills me up for hours.

Can you get Phen legally?
Is it legal to import raws or finished Phen?
If you find the right doc you can get a script. It's highly illegal to import phen, and the dogs may be able to smell it if they are trained to smell amphetamines. That's conjecture on my part, I don't think phen is often abused and thus might not be on the radar for importation. I'm sure customs is looking for meth.

Back