How to make 0.6% acetic acid solution for IGF1 LR3 reconstitution?

2ml
acetic acid in the igf1lr3 vile 1mg

1 tick mark on insulin pin
is 50mcg
No, he's asking how to mix a strong AA solution with sterile water to make a 0.6% solution of AA.
Not how to reconstitute IGF1-LR3.
That said you should just buy a pre-mix;
Acetic Acid 0.6% Solution 10mL https://a.co/d/aaFQ98x

No, he's asking how to mix a strong AA solution with sterile water to make a 0.6% solution of AA.
Not how to reconstitute IGF1-LR3.
That said you should just buy it pre-mix;
Acetic Acid 0.6% Solution 10mL https://a.co/d/aaFQ98x
thank you, unfortunately i live in europe
any source there?

Use regular saline for injection.
Jano, I'd be very interested in reading what you have to say about LR3 IGF-I, especially with respect to your impressions from samples (i.e., generalizations about prevalence of replacement or counterfeit product) & thoughts about potency loss. For example, whether degradation of IGF-I peptides generally (or even better, LR3 IGF-I specifically) under storage conditions from 2 - 8° C after reconstitution has been studied to your knowledge with lyophilized peptides, rather than comparable rhIGF-I pharmaceutical preparations, e.g., Increlex.

Jano, I'd be very interested in reading what you have to say about LR3 IGF-I, especially with respect to your impressions from samples (i.e., generalizations about prevalence of replacement or counterfeit product) & thoughts about potency loss. For example, whether degradation of IGF-I peptides generally (or even better, LR3 IGF-I specifically) under storage conditions from 2 - 8° C after reconstitution has been studied to your knowledge with lyophilized peptides, rather than comparable rhIGF-I pharmaceutical preparations, e.g., Increlex.
I am not Jano and my knowledge is limited to my personal experience, but i have always used regular BAC water for IGF-LR3 and i could not feel a loss of potency over the 12 days course ive used each vial (2x40µ daily, 1mg vial)
stored in the fridge in an extra package to avoid exposure to light.

First UGL samples of LR3 I had encountered have been from TheProvider quite a few years ago - might have been 6 or 7 at this point. They were generally good and high quality.

A couple years after that other vendors such as Supertropin started selling (and testing too) and after that the interest seemed to vane.

I remember coming across a couple of lower quality samples, eg. ~20% degraded LR3 and I've tested quite a few supposedly LR3 samples, that were just filler or a different peptide. Most recent one was less than a month ago. Generally, though, the interest seems to have vaned compared to say 4-5 years ago, at least testing-wise.

Stored lyophilized IGF-LR3 samples definitely last years and dissolved in water stored refrigerated for months as per my own testing.

First UGL samples of LR3 I had encountered have been from TheProvider quite a few years ago - might have been 6 or 7 at this point. They were generally good and high quality.

A couple years after that other vendors such as Supertropin started selling (and testing too) and after that the interest seemed to vane.

I remember coming across a couple of lower quality samples, eg. ~20% degraded LR3 and I've tested quite a few supposedly LR3 samples, that were just filler or a different peptide. Most recent one was less than a month ago. Generally, though, the interest seems to have vaned compared to say 4-5 years ago, at least testing-wise.

Stored lyophilized IGF-LR3 samples definitely last years and dissolved in water stored refrigerated for months as per my own testing.
Brilliant information, thank you SO MUCH jano.

Thank you so much, you've really put my mind at ease, i saw a lot of people online saying that IGF1-LR3 becomes useless im under 3 days if reconstituted with bac water, this makes me feel much better about going forward with my plans, as I only have bac water on hand.

Thank you so much, you've really put my mind at ease, i saw a lot of people online saying that IGF1-LR3 becomes useless im under 3 days if reconstituted with bac water, this makes me feel much better about going forward with my plans, as I only have bac water on hand.
I also read several places people VERY confidently saying acetic acid is a must otherwise the peptide will degrade fast. Do you have any feedback how it’s going for you with bac water? Thanks

I also read several places people VERY confidently saying acetic acid is a must otherwise the peptide will degrade fast. Do you have any feedback how it’s going for you with bac water? Thanks
I have yet to receive the peptides, but I did manage to find a source for a benzyl alcohol and acetic acid mix in the EU, so i might try the first mg with bac water only and try the next one with homemade BA/AA water if there's any noticeable decrease in potency observed after the first couple of days. In general it shouldn't be much of a problem since the recommended dosages seem to lend themselves to using a 1mg vial in 10 days or less, which shouldn't really give it too much time to degrade assuming proper storage conditionds etc.

Will update here either way with the results of my little experiment. Hopefully it should arrive within a week or so :)

remember I g F is linked to increase risks of cancer. will be interesting if this variant perhaps does not prevent apoptosis like natural I G F so theoretically could be much safer if thats the case, OR could be much much worse for cancer risk.. that being said injectable acetic acid is available on the market for reconstitution.. lol I hope folks dont just go filter normal vinegar for injection... and 8-12 bucks for piece of mind and get Pfizer acetic injectable may be worth it?

remember I g F is linked to increase risks of cancer. will be interesting if this variant perhaps does not prevent apoptosis like natural I G F so theoretically could be much safer if thats the case, OR could be much much worse for cancer risk.. that being said injectable acetic acid is available on the market for reconstitution.. lol I hope folks dont just go filter normal vinegar for injection... and 8-12 bucks for piece of mind and get Pfizer acetic injectable may be worth it?
This is true I’d not cycle it all year the risk of cancer is too high

so in other words, BAC water is perfectly suitable for IGF-1 LR3 reconstitution for at least 1 month?