how to make transdermal testosterone?

I tried too, mixed 100 ml 99 % DMSO with 5 g DHT
disolved good but when i apply to skin it burn as hell,i think its working but stoped using because makes your skin bad and dry and burn af
I didn’t find the skin irritation was terribly bad. Not zero but tolerable. The garlic smell plus the dripping and time to dry were the inconveniences I really didn’t care for.

Which effects did you perceive while using? Or did you get bloodwork to verify,

D
I didn’t find the skin irritation was terribly bad. Not zero but tolerable. The garlic smell plus the dripping and time to dry were the inconveniences I really didn’t care for.

Which effects did you perceive while using? Or did you get bloodwork to verify,
DMSO dry fast and burn , effects of lowering estrogen ,deeper voice 1,2 cystic acne

For any of you fellas that have used a gel or cream, how do you measure out an individual dose? A liquid syringe? I ordered an dmso gel and I was wondering how to accurately measure a dose while waiting.

For any of you fellas that have used a gel or cream, how do you measure out an individual dose? A liquid syringe? I ordered an dmso gel and I was wondering how to accurately measure a dose while waiting.
I got dropper with DMSO and was using random small dose ,syringe will be good option

Topi-Click dispensers for the creams work great. They can dispense 0.25mL or 0.5mL depending on which version you use.

That looks pretty handy. Which one do you use? From here.

I use the Topi-Click 35 that dispenses 0.25mL per click and use 4 clicks of 20% cream made with PhloJel base as the starting dose. I just bought some of the 140mL Topi-Clicks to check out and they’ll be here late next week, but I won’t be home for a few weeks and won’t be able to try them until sometime in late September. The 35 works great!

I use the Topi-Click 35 that dispenses 0.25mL per click and use 4 clicks of 20% cream made with PhloJel base as the starting dose. I just bought some of the 140mL Topi-Clicks to check out and they’ll be here late next week, but I won’t be home for a few weeks and won’t be able to try them until sometime in late September. The 35 works great!

Real cool man

I’ve used these soap dispensers from ikea. Unbeatable for the price

They’re not like normal dispensers that chug it out, the hole is small. I’ll take a pic later

Last edited:
Real cool man

I’ve used these soap dispensers from ikea. Unbeatable for the price

They’re not like normal dispensers that chug it out, the hole is small. I’ll take a pic later
So u could use the top clicks tho correct? Or is urs like the liquid dermal?

Also any takers on dht cream?? Ever made any? Dht plus prop bonerrr sittay….

So u could use the top clicks tho correct? Or is urs like the liquid dermal?

Also any takers on dht cream?? Ever made any? Dht plus prop bonerrr sittay….
I'm sure the topiclick would do a better job at pushing out a thick paste. But one trick I learned from the phlojel rep is to add a small sprinkle of citric acid to the PU, it will turn it more liquidy.

I made some at around 27% that was like pizza dough. It wouldn’t be going through any dispenser.

Last edited:
I'm sure the topiclick would do a better job at pushing out a thick paste. But one trick I learned from the phlojel rep is to add a small sprinkle of citric acid to the PU, it will turn it more liquidy.
That’s really good to know about the citric acid. Travis also told me I could put up to 1 mL of DMSO in there, but I’ve yet to try it. I do have DMSO in a small spray bottle that atomizes the spray very well and have used that to spray the cream applied area with a spray or two after applying the cream, but I’ve only done it a few times and didn’t notice much difference. Then again, I’m only using 1.25 mL at a time and I’m happy with that dose.

The Topic-Click 35mL single hole dispenser easily dispenses the Test cream formula from PhloJel. Topi-Click also makes a four hole 35mL dispenser for thicker creams, but I’ve only used the one with the single hole and it works perfect.

I like that lotion dispenser you found on IKEA and will have to pick up a few of those to mess around with.