how to make transdermal testosterone?

Seems using a mortar and pestle to grind the powder finer is pretty normal to use before mixing.

Lol, you just close your eyes if you see something that doesn't support your own views. Arrogance isn't far from ignorance.

I have extensively tried mixing steroid powders in cream bases, anyway you look at it it's much harder and inconvenient than in ethanol / oil bases.

Your mom knows you are using her internet connexion in the basement ?

I have extensively tried mixing steroid powders in cream bases, anyway you look at it it's much harder and inconvenient than in ethanol / oil bases.

How many threads and posts do we really need of the alcohol squirt bottle? Over how many years and ray peat threads saying the same shit? Time to move on dude I know it’s your shtick but you’re not progressing any new thought on the topic

As far as the super grits you said were indestructible, we’ve discussed that. Yes you can make the cream grit free and no it’s not too much effort. Don’t make exaggerated assertions to defend your alcohol squirt bottle

Also your autism really shines through when you try to make an insult

Yes you can make the cream grit free and no it’s not too much effort.
so after grinding in a mortar/pestle, would it need to be levigated in some kind of oil or alcohol before geometrically diluted?

I've watched a few compounding vids on YT, and it seemed like that's how they made suspensions.

so after grinding in a mortar/pestle, would it need to be levigated in some kind of oil or alcohol before geometrically diluted?

I've watched a few compounding vids on YT, and it seemed like that's how they made suspensions.

Yes it’s all the same shit basically. Gummies, sublingual tabs, creams… the only difference is the vehicle being used

in pharmacy they use a cream mill basically just runs cream through ceramic cylinders over and over. blender doesn't work? or I guess cant really use after put a bunch of hormones in it.

I am highly interested in learning how to make a very low potency buffered Testosterone cream.

Recently encountered a Transgender on Reddit that grew a complete dense beard on a "prop. buffered low % T cream" that he got compounded in a pharmacy. This was after trialing for many years to achieve one with Minox etc.
Transgenders use these creams to prevent Penis shrinkage, that formula doesn't go systemic so that might be the golden ticket for getting a beard without getting shut down.

Could be used for other stuff prob. as well.

Any of you interested in this ?

formula doesn't go systemic so that might be the golden ticket

They always have that wishful thinking but it’s not possible.

Cream not shutting you down would depend on how you use it. If you use it only once a day and let your levels drop through the night I imagine it might not have too much of an impact. I would like to see some literature on that subject

Dht is typically used for hair growth and works very well .Any attempt with testosterone is simply because a compounding pharmacy can’t legally work with it. So it’s DIY

@Goingstronger I'm trying to fight back low E2 from AIs.

Transdermal test is helping but it could be better. DHEA nor progesterone did not help.

Im thinking about estradiol cream from amazon. Did you tried it or have some experience?

This is a standard formula for transdermal test. It will work for DHT as well. Stop using DMSO no drug companies or compounding pharmacies use it anymore:

2.5% ? Careful not to overdose

I make a 20% concentration with just two ingredients that are more penetrative than the one you listed :

- 96% ethanol
- fractionated coconut oil

You've just been vetted, enjoy ;)

Sponsors

Latest posts