HOW TO PROGRAM A PCT POST 1 YEAR OF TRT

003Vins

Hello im in Blast and cruise from a year ago….Now im tired to inject testosterone and i want to come Back “natural” someone can help me to programm a post cycle therapy? I Have 19 years old
I think go on this on pct

1-3:1000ui HCG EOD
4-8:20mg nolvadex ED
4-8:25mg clomid ED

FOR ANYONE IS ok?
Thanks!!!

That seems fine.

Only difference is I’ve always done 100 mg clomid and 50 mg of nolva for the first week to 1.5 weeks. Then taper down to 25/50 nolva/clomid for the rest. Eventually dropping clomid to 25 by the last few weeks.

After 1 year id run as much HCG as you can for 3 weeks. Then start your clomid and nolva at 100 and 50 mg a week If you can handle it. Then by last 2 weeks taper down to half the dosage.

That seems fine.

Only difference is I’ve always done 100 mg clomid and 50 mg of nolva for the first week to 1.5 weeks. Then taper down to 25/50 nolva/clomid for the rest. Eventually dropping clomid to 25 by the last few weeks.

After 1 year id run as much HCG as you can for 3 weeks. Then start your clomid and nolva at 100 and 50 mg a week If you can handle it. Then by last 2 weeks taper down to half the dosage.
Why more hgc

Why more hgc
You don’t necessarily need more. But I just swear by it. I always did a vial of 5k a week before my PCT.

Always recovered into the mid 700s post cycle.

Not saying tgats why but i also felt better during PCT the more I did.

I have zero evidence to back my claim btw. I also don’t believe more is better but in the context of PCT I do to an extent.