How To Replicate A HIGH Dose Of Pharma Grade GH With MK-677 And Peptides - MPMD

ook that's just theory .... have to find someone that actually tried it and did bloodwork to at least consider this as viable
although you would probably become insulin resistamt in a quater of the time you would with just GH

on top of that GH is cheap now...sure not pharma buy it works just as well if you are lucky and don't get crippling water retention or carpal tunnel ...

Mk677 is a no-no.

its a cheap GHRP which is the worst on fasting blood sugar out of all of them. Also it induced anxiety and fear in rodents.

I think only real benefit with it was years ago when WADA tests were worse so you likely never got caught with it, and even if you did usually oral peds have lesser sentences.

CJCdac stimulates ghrh pathway all day. Thats something totally not natural and may or may not have severe consequences. Since we don't have loads of clinical data on neither CJCdac nor CJCnodac, CJC nodac shows better safety profile and should be the safest option and therefore the first choice.

And you want to combine 2 of the worst options, because a youtuber said so?

I do not write off peptides as most on this forum (some of them may have more knowledge than me tho), but I would just use different ghrp and ghrh.

In case you want to use small amounts of GH peptides can be a good option to cycle with rHGH. 4 weeks gh, 4 weeks peptides for example. Probably till 2-3 IUS. If you want IU 4-6 you can combine peptides with good timing. But its pain in the ass so you might want to just switch to rHGH totally.

Last edited: