https://www.pdnmpeptide.com/ SCAM - FAKE REPORTS

Hey everyone ,i knew this company !! what happen ?
i worked with them usually, please allow me clarify for them.
i tried their peptides, feedback pretty good , attach test report
chinese vendors changed the information to protect their privacy.

and their policy have better guarantee , we can via paypal or alibaba to deal,
if no good , or can't get the stuff, they will resend to customers, so far, i haven't getting any problems.

Because people openly disclose information on forums or facebook, lead to many Chinese suppliers have closed down. We must respect them.

I am not their person or confidant, just clarify the facts. I think people should be tolerant. Maybe the rules are too strict. because I don't want them to disappear. currently working with them. If they have any problems for future, I will post here , thanks everyone !

Attachments

• _20240904144344.jpg
    _20240904144344.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 12
I mean, look at that.

We've never tested LR3 with that dose and purity etc. so it's not a matter of "changing name", but that's superfluous to say or to attempt to argue with a shill, so I will just proceed to mocking.

1725432651870.png

They are thiefs and scammers.

Last edited:
btw you might want to santize better.

View attachment 294573
I mean, look at that.

We've never tested LR3 with that dose and purity etc. so it's not a matter of "changing name", but that's superfluous to say or to attempt to argue with a shill, so I will just proceed to mocking.

View attachment 294571

They are thiefs and scammers.
do you mean your lab never tested IGF-1 LR3?
but i know another company have report also, you did it before, i can try find it also, if you want see