Hugeraw Labmax Tren A and Test CypCyp

you are taking a lot already if you feel it then you should be fine.

it was proven that test levels in blood test might be way off in some cases.
No.... Those numbers are way low. He's on nearly 1g per week, so he's a little over 2x's? That's not good at all...

At 125mg?
Man it's hard to tell..... Kinda like Merc said, It's all dependent on the person, but yours are way lower than they should be. It could be dosed anywhere from 150mg to 175mg, imo. I had some that I thought was closer to 250 but was actually closer to 175mg by my bloodwork.

The only way to truly know is if you had some more bloodwork to compare it to.

I will pin at 1.5 and do bloods in a month
I know it sucks because I just went through the sane thing. After bloods I adjusted my my pinning volume to account for the low dosage. That's the game we all play with raws... But it's still way cheaper in the long run. You just have to play ginni (sp) pig for a month.

Tren seems to be pretty decent
I know it sucks because I just went through the sane thing. After bloods I adjusted my my pinning volume to account for the low dosage. That's the game we all play with raws... But it's still way cheaper in the long run. You just have to play ginni (sp) pig for a month.
I completely agree. I will just change up my brew a little more to comp for underdose. I did that with tren and it seems to be working great for me can't change the bed sheets fast enough .

but how do you feel, is the sex drive up, do you have more energy ?

pharmacom was tested by at least 3 members and everybody on the same test had different levels.

My sexy drive is nuts everyday two to 3 times a day my lady could not be happier. Some times its hard for me to finish. But all is well besides that

About the energy I have been feeling loss of energy not sure why . I read some where that it could be affected by tren

but how do you feel, is the sex drive up, do you have more energy ?

pharmacom was tested by at least 3 members and everybody on the same test had different levels.
So you're saying this does not necessarily mean that powders are not that underdosed