Hugeraw Labmax Tren A and Test CypCyp

And from what I'm seeing my E2 is off the chart
That's partly from the Tren. It'll give a false E2 reading. But your E2 could be high as well if you're not on any arimidex. But it's impossible to know exactly what your true level is due to the Tren.

So you're saying this does not necessarily mean that powders are not that underdosed

well, pharmacom was tested by Simec to be high (properly) dosed, 2 guys had high blood levels which confirms it.

on guy had blood tests which showed very low level on the same gear

If your sex drive is sky high 10 x higher than before then there is some inconsistency with your blood test.

well, pharmacom was tested by Simec to be high (properly) dosed, 2 guys had high blood levels which confirms it.

on guy had blood tests which showed very low level on the same gear

If your sex drive is sky high 10 x higher than before then there is some inconsistency with your blood test.

What do think it might be .

That's partly from the Tren. It'll give a false E2 reading. But your E2 could be high as well if you're not on any arimidex. But it's impossible to know exactly what your true level is due to the Tren.
Thanks . I'm on arimidex

What do you think if I double the dosage. And take bloods how long would i have to wait for next blood test to get accurate results

the problem is that some labs do not have equipment calibrated to show real high levels of test, which is very unusual

they might have scale range up to for example 2500, it is called cut of range and simply tell you that it is for example 2500 but in fact it might be higher.

I am not sure what the real story is here

try different lab and see what happens later

listen you did melting point and if there was some kind of filler it would cause to melt the powder at different temperature. unless they added something which melts at the same temperature which is rather hard to imagine.

just try another blood test later at different lab and make sure that they can measure very high test levels

I would wait with increasing the dosage for now

listen you did melting point and if there was some kind of filler it would cause to melt the powder at different temperature. unless they added something which melts at the same temperature which is rather hard to imagine.

just try another blood test later at different lab and make sure that they can measure very high test levels

I would wait with increasing the dosage for now
Thanks you

Well everything aside I'm happy with my results physically . The tren and test are working for me. Will Do final bloods at the end of my cycle thanks for all your input . Over all service from hugeraw was on point can't ever complain about the extras they sent me . Next thing going to order clomid and novl and hcg. Will also post blood on that .

And like rutman said and I agree it's still way cheaper then lab gear and from The GUY at the gym .

The result you received was above the cutoff point for that test. Your result was above the high cutoff range of 1197. The LC/MS methodology only refers to the Testosterone, Total.

This is what I was told by PMD

then it looks like they could indeed measure the high level of the test and gave you whatever the highest point was on their range scale

One more thing that's crazy I have not sweat so much from any other gear . Like this cycle . have to change my bed sheets every night . 60f in my house and my girl can even get close to me I feel like I just got out of the shower . Any input

It means only one thing that you brew yourself something good, when you did the melting points and they were spot on you had to have really good powders

Will be posting hgh and test cyp bloods

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160503-221600.png
    Screenshot_20160503-221600.png
    565.6 KB · Views: 27