HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

UPDATE

Now all three shipping options are available.

Shipping options: Normal, Full Stealth*, Standard Stealth **

*with Full Stealth option, you will not receive original packaging
** with Standard Stealth you will receive original packaging too

- wholesale orders are shipped in Standard Stealth mode by default
- if customer indicates Normal as preferred option, we might re-evaluate order type/location and ship in Standard Stealth anyway

If you do not indicate shipping option in your order, we assume shipping option is left to our discretion.

Shipping resumed for Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden until further notice. Unfortunately no free reship for those countries

UPDATE

- if customer indicates Normal as preferred option, we might re-evaluate order type/location and ship in Standard Stealth anyway

If you do not indicate shipping option in your order, we assume shipping option is left to our discretion.

Shipping resumed for Switzerland, Finland, Norway, Denmark, Sweden until further notice. Unfortunately no free reship for those countries
Message on //

UPDATE

Why no reship? Is this because you think there still is a decent chance for stuff to get seized to those countries?

Why no reship? Is this because you think there still is a decent chance for stuff to get seized to those countries?
Not only that, but probably because those countries are also stricter in terms of blacklists, so once caught your doomed with special treatment.

Yes exactly, those countries customs are notoriously known for disliking gear.
Would have been nice to had known that, before the Easter promo.
Would definitely not have made an order, if i knew that
That’s my mistake and if anything happens to your order we will reship.

Anyone able to comment on test E vs C with regards to PIP?

Always just went with E but noticed more pip than usual these past couple years

Anyone able to comment on test E vs C with regards to PIP?

Always just went with E but noticed more pip than usual these past couple years
I get pip from time to time,when i do its bearable,but sometimes for about 2-3 days its quite bad(on trt dosage i dont seem to get pip,if i go higher i do)

Sent first email on 25/04
Order landed 29/04

Pretty impressive speed, +1 for the Stealth as well.

Can't really comment on the quality yet but been using their GSO Test P for two weeks now and feel great. The oil passes through (kinda slow but honestly at a pretty decent pace) an insulin needle.

Back