HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

HL is the only source which sells tren, which is not giving me stomach issues and Lethargi but gives me all the positive effects of tren (fat burn, fullness, veiny, high motivation, hornyness etc). Only source i would buy my tren from

Yes, the labs are posted on official website next to Primo product, posted here too and also @Klimmzugernie tested it few pages back

Guys, discuss details in private encrypted email if needed please.
Yes. Also another somewhere in December not published yet. Human Labs improved their quality and is legit of all products tested from my side in last couple of months.
Fast delivery, great contact - products on point. Screenshot_20220404-142142.jpg

[ADJUNTAR=completo]162113[/ADJUNTAR]

Pida incluido el nuevo paquete de valor GSO TestE que acaba de llegar.

el empaque fue simple y profesional y los viales se ven realmente bien y limpios (sin flotadores en el interior o similares)
listo para probarlo, con suerte no hay PIP con este aceite portador.
que puede decir de la experiencia y pip con Enanto GSO test? estube probando test E en MCT y el pip era considerable.

Got my first order from HL. These guys are fast !! Ordered on Thursday, arrived today.
Products looking solid, packaging was discret and perfekt. Looking forward to give this products a try

Attachments

• A0F86D9D-0BA4-4678-9B09-68050AFAED9A.jpeg
    A0F86D9D-0BA4-4678-9B09-68050AFAED9A.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 200
  • A524CFED-D761-4A9E-932D-5017ED0D386D.jpeg
    A524CFED-D761-4A9E-932D-5017ED0D386D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 173
Ordered one bottle with MCT oil and one with grapeseed oil. This arrived. The one on left seems legit,but why are there nothing on the right bottle,its supposed to be test e in grapeseed oil. Why I see no markings and label as the left one?
20220405_153552.jpg

Ordered one bottle with MCT oil and one with grapeseed oil. This arrived. The one on left seems legit,but why are there nothing on the right bottle,its supposed to be test e in grapeseed oil. Why I see no markings and label as the left one?
View attachment 163110

I decided the products will be tailored just for the MESO board. Meaning - no fancy boxes. No fancy stickers. No fancy bullshit. Only transparent, fully dosed gear to satisfy every serious gearhead, backed by test results to please every labtest junkie.

So he decided to paid the same for 2 vials instead of filling the order until reaching that amount, knowing that minimum order had to be paid.

Sure mate, totally makes sense, so there are different requirement/conditions for different meso members, interesting as fuck.
He's a TRT patient iirc, turning down polite requests isn't something me or my stuff is known for.

He's a TRT patient iirc, turning down polite requests isn't something me or my stuff is known for.
That has nothing to do, he could have ordered only Test vials until reaching the "minimum amount" you are asking. Nobody is that stupid, I am sorry.

You do not have to look further, the user above you posted the "full stack", let me doubt that shit meets your minimum.
Shame you are applying conditions randomly to meso members.

I even asked minimum order because I wanted to give you a try before potentially ordering a larger quantity or even 1st stage bulk quantities.
Nevermind.

That has nothing to do, he could have ordered only Test vials until reaching the "minimum amount" you are asking. Nobody is that stupid, I am sorry.

You do not have to look further, the user above you posted the "full stack", let me doubt that shit meets your minimum.
And what's the problem here? Countless times I "violated rules" related to shipping, reshipping policies and other matters, heck I even refunded customer who bought HL products elsewhere and got fucked by the reseller. All to meet customer satisfaction.
Shame you are applying conditions randomly to meso members.
What is to be ashamed of here?

I like working with retail, in-the-trenches customers and that's the primary reason I have been here on meso. Every customer is treated with respect and I like individual approach.
I even asked minimum order because I wanted to give you a try before potentially ordering a larger quantity or even 1st stage bulk quantities.
Nevermind.
As far as I remember you were amongst the first, the loudest ones who pranked me when HL met a bumps along the road like if I was just another asshole trying to scam the shit out of everybody.

I'd prefer sending you the vials for free so I don't need to call you a customer.

requested by wickr
It takes 10 days for Spain from the payment. all right
two test mix and one trembo enanthate.
Has anyone tried the trembo?

Why could he order just 2 vials when minimum order is set to 150eur?
Hello.. I wanted to test their stuff.. so far everything is good,no pip,no floating stuff inside vials,delivery was quick. Next time il order more. Atleast I got the right stuff. Was sceptical,but it turned out great.

Back