HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Bloodwork at 300mg test c. Blood taken 42h after pinning.

Translation: total test is 3400. Amazing.

Have been using this source for some months and it's amazing. I get my orders within about week, comunication is fast and nice.

Attachments

• IMG_20220316_054151.jpg
    IMG_20220316_054151.jpg
    416.4 KB · Views: 332
Hello, I would like to share my feelings / experiences with HL brand products. For the second week in a row, I have been testing Test E and Bolden 300 in doses of 300 mg per week, plus Dianabolon 30 mg / day. Unfortunately, I have to say that I do not feel any change yet, I know that Test E and Bolden are long esters and it is necessary to wait at least 2 weeks for the start, but I would expect from Dianabol to start during the first week. I will continue the cycle and see if anything happens. In the coming days, I plan to go for blood tests to find out more. As for the QR codes, they were all valid. I will be happy for your feedback and possible review of new products, especially oral ones. Thank you, have a nice day.B22E33D8-AD27-457D-AA90-EF66A8C3D230.jpeg24EC605D-C168-450A-A302-E2658860E7CF.jpeg

Hello, I would like to share my feelings / experiences with HL brand products. For the second week in a row, I have been testing Test E and Bolden 300 in doses of 300 mg per week, plus Dianabolon 30 mg / day. Unfortunately, I have to say that I do not feel any change yet, I know that Test E and Bolden are long esters and it is necessary to wait at least 2 weeks for the start, but I would expect from Dianabol to start during the first week. I will continue the cycle and see if anything happens. In the coming days, I plan to go for blood tests to find out more. As for the QR codes, they were all valid. I will be happy for your feedback and possible review of new products, especially oral ones. Thank you, have a nice day.View attachment 161984View attachment 161985
First cycle?

Send to jano if you think its fake but i dont think its fake, maybe you expect to many to feel in a short time

The blue boxes are hcg? There are alot off fake's from that brand so if something is fake i think its the hcg :D

First cycle?

Send to jano if you think its fake but i dont think its fake, maybe you expect to many to feel in a short time

The blue boxes are hcg? There are alot off fake's from that brand so if something is fake i think its the hcg :D
This is my second cycle.

In my first one i just used the same testosterone and i was happy but i have dianabol from this brand for the first time. You're probably right, I'm waiting a lot too soon… but dianabol is well known for the rapid onset of this crowd, so that's why I'm so insecure, but we'll see in a few days.

Yes it's HCG and I hope it's not fake I got it from the same distributor it's the rest of the HL products

This is my second cycle.

In my first one i just used the same testosterone and i was happy but i have dianabol from this brand for the first time. You're probably right, I'm waiting a lot too soon… but dianabol is well known for the rapid onset of this crowd, so that's why I'm so insecure, but we'll see in a few days.

Yes it's HCG and I hope it's not fake I got it from the same distributor it's the rest of the HL products
I doubt, but you can test hcg with pregnancy strips.

Used Dbol from HL and works great at 20mg/pre-workout only.

My Neighbour uses HL Testo E 300 since 3 weeks now and did a blood test yesterday.
Before HL Testo E 300 he used Akra/Baku Testo E 250.
Both 350mg/week.

Akra/Baku Free Testosterone: 1346 ng/l
(Reference = 77-219)
HL Free Testosterone: 2061 ng/l
(Reference = 77-219)

HL Exemestane seems also to be better than Deus Medical since Estradiol went from 77 pg/ml to 57 pg/ml (Reference = 8-43).

Well done HL!

My Neighbour uses HL Testo E 300 since 3 weeks now and did a blood test yesterday.
Before HL Testo E 300 he used Akra/Baku Testo E 250.
Both 350mg/week.

Akra/Baku Free Testosterone: 1346 ng/l
(Reference = 77-219)
HL Free Testosterone: 2061 ng/l
(Reference = 77-219)

HL Exemestane seems also to be better than Deus Medical since Estradiol went from 77 pg/ml to 57 pg/ml (Reference = 8-43).

Well done HL!
yea,hl is good stuff,used the deca,tren,test,everything was as expected,both gains/sides wise

any chances HL adding DHB or Superdrol ? thanks
Yes, Superdrol will be added into the lineup. Production is actually already done, but packaging is not ready yet, hence I haven't announced anything yet, but some people already asked in private and ordered some regardless. For those that don't care much about packaging, feel free to order some.

It's 120x10mg - 40€.

Labs not done yet, have a peek at raws labs that were used though if interested...

Attachments

• 18-00-33-M09SJU3PC7A1BIERTW6N.png
    18-00-33-M09SJU3PC7A1BIERTW6N.png
    202.5 KB · Views: 131
Back