HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

As I have disclosed already, I decided to develop my own range of products in cooperation with HL. The goal is to bring customers a GSO alternative to HL products that are in MCT oil. At the same time, I decided the products will be tailored just for the MESO board. Meaning - no fancy boxes. No fancy stickers. No fancy bullshit. Only transparent, fully dosed gear to satisfy every serious gearhead, backed by test results to please every labtest junkie.

I am going to start with few essential compounds and into the range slowly.
GSO.jpg

1646478372403.png

Attachments

• bolden_u.png
    bolden_u.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 204
  • nandro_d.png
    nandro_d.png
    207.9 KB · Views: 186
  • testo_c.png
    testo_c.png
    206.4 KB · Views: 184
  • testo_e.png
    testo_e.png
    208 KB · Views: 186
  • testo_p.png
    testo_p.png
    206.8 KB · Views: 229
As I have disclosed already, I decided to develop my own range of products in cooperation with HL. The goal is to bring customers a GSO alternative to HL products that are in MCT oil. At the same time, I decided the products will be tailored just for the MESO board. Meaning - no fancy boxes. No fancy stickers. No fancy bullshit. Only transparent, fully dosed gear to satisfy every serious gearhead, backed by test results to please every labtest junkie.

View attachment 161354

View attachment 161348
very nice,any news regarding adding more peptides?(bpc/melanotan/grf) Hl ghrp-6 and ipamorelin is top notch,would like to see more products,hunger kicks in like a truck in 15-25 mins,and sleep is quite good on lower end dosages(did not try more than 100-150mcg/pin if anyone is curious)

Do you charge 10€ or 15€ for shipping? In page 1, 10€ is mentioned.

And whats your experience with shipping to Germany regarding customs? Any seeized orders in the past or did everything went fine?

And whats your experience with shipping to Germany regarding customs? Any seeized orders in the past or did everything went fine?
10€ for 3 vials for example and 15€ for a value pack that's 10 vials and you get a better price for that but that is his line that he has now the Hilma is something else with other prices and more products

I prefer not to talk about specifics regarding countries/customs etc. If you have any concerns please get in touch in email and we'll try to answer as much as possible.

Shipping is 15€ or 20€ with order including value packs. Our shipping costs belonged to the cheapest ones amongst sources, but even for retail orders we have usually been opting for faster/more reliable/safer shipping lines and have been losing on shipping. Hence decided to increase shipping a little similar to other sources so we can continue providing high quality of service. At the same time we decided to invest effort into security and want to go one step further. Started working on a stealth, very few sources (if any) can provide.

I prefer not to talk about specifics regarding countries/customs etc. If you have any concerns please get in touch in email and we'll try to answer as much as possible.

Shipping is 15€ or 20€ with order including value packs. Our shipping costs belonged to the cheapest ones amongst sources, but even for retail orders we have usually been opting for faster/more reliable/safer shipping lines and have been losing on shipping. Hence decided to increase shipping a little similar to other sources so we can continue providing high quality of service. At the same time we decided to invest effort into security and want to go one step further. Started working on a stealth, very few sources (if any) can provide.
Many sources have stealth don't try to sound special. You make yourself special by others things

Many sources have stealth don't try to sound special. You make yourself special by others things
you don't know what you're talking about, I can assure you that the stealth package that comes is REALLY STEALTH.
the first i order i made i almost thought i was cheated :cool:

you don't know what you're talking about, I can assure you that the stealth package that comes is REALLY STEALTH.
the first i order i made i almost thought i was cheated :cool:
Read what the guy write above: "At the same time we decided to invest effort into security and want to go one step further. Started working on a stealth, very few sources (if any) can provide.

Yeah the key point is the last sentence. Didn't want to be explicit, but throwing a vial in-between random items isn't stealth I am talking about

View attachment 161354

View attachment 161348
Has anyone ordered a 10 pack of these? I just saw it and I'm thinking of picking up a pack of testo and a pack of deca to try it out...anyone who can give me their experience of how it went for them. If it goes well...

anyone tried their Masteron and Boldenon lately?
Boldenone I used like 2 months ago, pretty legit based on feelz. Good pumps and slight acne. Used only 400mg.

Masteron I'm buying rn, but very low dose so I don't know whether it will be useful to you. It will be for masking estrogen sides while on a test bulk, because I heard AI can reduce gains.

I should know by reducing the AI and introducing the mast how real it is. 200mg should suffice for this as it is a strong androgen.

Btw this post is full of broscience, hope it helps.

Added GSO Sustanon

Testosterone Propionate GSO 100mg/ml 15€/10ml - 110€/10x10ml
Testosterone Enanthate GSO 250mg/ml 19€/10ml - 130€/10x10ml
Testosterone Cypionate GSO 200mg/ml 19€/10ml - 130€/10x10ml
NEW Sustanon GSO 250mg/ml 20€/10ml - 140€/10x10ml
Boldenone Undecylenate GSO 200mg/ml 20€/10ml - 140€/10x10ml
Nandrolone Decanoate GSO 200mg/ml 20€/10ml - 140€/10x10ml

Attachments

• sustanon.png
    sustanon.png
    213.4 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
Now after my GSO line got more groomed after adding sustanon, let's do a little promo of -20% discount to both 10ml and 10x10ml value packs.

Valid till end of the week as usual.

Back