HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Yeah. A bish tried it for 6 weeks at 15mg on workout days 10mg on off days and put on 6-7kg lean. Yeah, I'd say it's alright.
Are you a woman? If not those dosages are, honestly, ridiculous. Even more the data you provided, 6kg in 6 weeks with that amount of oxandrolone per day..

Are you a woman? If not those dosages are, honestly, ridiculous. Even more the data you provided, 6kg in 6 weeks with that amount of oxandrolone per day..
No, I did say a bish, so not me, obviously. Bish is sketchy aka Brazilian, but she did say that.

I was coaching her, sort of, I'm a personal trainer and she trains at my gym I gave her a couple of workouts and also fuked her, you know the whole thing. She did buy 2 oxandrolone boxes from human, so she could've lie about dosages and timings, but she said she followed my instructions.

No, I did say a bish, so not me, obviously. Bish is sketchy aka Brazilian, but she did say that.

I was coaching her, sort of, I'm a personal trainer and she trains at my gym I gave her a couple of workouts and also fuked her, you know the whole thing. She did buy 2 oxandrolone boxes from human, so she could've lie about dosages and timings, but she said she followed my instructions.
I did not pay attention, btw it is the first time I see that word lmao, my bad.

In that case it is loable, and they had decent lab tests with their Oxandrolone in the past, so for sure it went well with her.
Know pretty well those brazilians lmao, I am "married" with one lol.

@hleur is there a new price/product list to share?

+1 first class packaging with products, total turnaround was only under 1 week so far good! Will test HGH after 3-4 weeks.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back