HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Man, @hleur is solid gold, this guy always so careful about orders, i didn't even check my tracking number because it was taking ages, and he just told me it's finally updated and i will receive soon after +60 days of wait cuz my shitty country, i really appreciate that man, Thank you.

Man, @hleur is solid gold, this guy always so careful about orders, i didn't even check my tracking number because it was taking ages, and he just told me it's finally updated and i will receive soon after +60 days of wait cuz my shitty country, i really appreciate that man, Thank you.
orders take always +/- 1 week since payment, with the courier service even less.
yeah...you must live in a really shitty country if it takes so much time

hello!
I see that you no longer have T3 available
Didn't the one I had turn out well? Wasn't it 100% good?
I have some boxes but if it doesn't go well I prefer not to take it
Could someone who tried it provide references?
Thank you!

I'm amazed.
Shipping took only 3 days! Great communication and service. Thanks.
Definitely will order again, even though I can't talk about the quality yet. But according to reviews etc. I believe they're legit. I will make another review later.

I'm just curious. Do you plan superdrol or halo in the future?
Yes superdrol will be available soon

nice lab-Test Result!

i have done the bloodwork for HGH and IGF-1 using 5 UI HGH/day+2 mg/week CJC1295-DAC from Human Labs.
next Monday i will get the results and post them.

stay tuned ;)

hello!
I see that you no longer have T3 available
Didn't the one I had turn out well? Wasn't it 100% good?
I have some boxes but if it doesn't go well I prefer not to take it
Could someone who tried it provide references?
Thank you!
Only T3 available at the moment I still have is Unipharma T3. There are people that are more familiar who commented few pages back it probably isn't original. Whether it's gtg I personally have no idea, but people like it in general

nice lab-Test Result!

i have done the bloodwork for HGH and IGF-1 using 5 UI HGH/day+2 mg/week CJC1295-DAC from Human Labs.

stay tuned ;)
Eagerly awaiting these labs, as it's time for a re-order and I'm debating between the HL HGH, another supplier, or sticking with my confirmed one that's pricey...

nice lab-Test Result!

stay tuned ;)

HGH result is very good.
IGF-1 result isn’t ready yet….i will update the post as soon as the lab will send it to me.

Attachments

• B065EB4E-5529-4694-9962-3E9F388E51F3.jpeg
    B065EB4E-5529-4694-9962-3E9F388E51F3.jpeg
    424.2 KB · Views: 106
Placed a small order to sound the source, you never know when it could be useful... Top notch communication, comparable only to another source here on this board. Good packaging, I've seen better stealth but as I always say: no matter how fancy the wrapping is, a vial will always look like a vial under X-Ray scanners.

Back