HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Nah, not overdosing gear that much
I hoped that you learn a bit of math since your last fiasco but here we are. If you double everything you don't have the amount that is advertised.
Need a math teacher? I know a kindergarten kid that can teach some basic stuff like how to put the right amount of raws or how to clean your stuff before you utilize again.
I am here to help because you look lost but not only that you are arrogant as fuck and coming from someone like you is disgusting

Sorry sir, your estimate for 50mg version is 72mg as returned by my calculator. When doubled, for 100mg version, the thing says 144mg. I said we don't overdose that much.

This last two pages where gold got me laughing hard ….
At least this thread is doing something useful. Makes people smile and also learning them that you don't get a infection if you pin rubber or gear that has rubber inside
And also that is ok to have 3 different substances and underdose by 15-20% because here is not Pfizer
What a wonderful topic

Last edited:
At least this thread is doing something useful. Makes people smile and also learning them that you don't get a infection if you pin rubber or gear that has rubber inside
And also that is ok to have 3 different substances and underdose by 15-20% because here is not Pfizer
What a wonderful topic
Did people get infection?
Any new lab tests ?
Maybe things have gotten better only labs will tell .

Did people get infection?
Any new lab tests ?
Maybe things have gotten better only labs will tell .
They didn't. I said they didn't got a infection
But was rubber in the oil? Yes it was
People could inject rubber inside them? Yes they could and maybe some they already had
Not any test recently

We didn't share much of results, but that doesn't mean we aren't conducting any. We are actively trying to make sure that HL injectables are of high quality and safe to use.

Below is a few months old lab analysis of HL's suppliers to make sure everything is safe, not only raw materials.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Happy to share full files with @janoshik permission if needed.

We didn't share much of results, but that doesn't mean we aren't conducting any. We are actively trying to make sure that HL injectables are of high quality and safe to use.

Below is a few months old lab analysis of HL's suppliers to make sure everything is safe, not only raw materials.

View attachment 158627
View attachment 158628

Happy to share full files with @janoshik permission if needed.
All the data of your samples are your sole ownership.

Cheers

Back