HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Childish response.
Sometimes you just need Exemestan and nothing more.
150€ minimum order value = losing customers.

"Another option is no minimum order, but 30€ shipping"

Now you lost a customer.
Good luck.
i think he (and more or less every source) is glad to lose a customer if this customer is someone who thinks he should order every month for 26€ and shipping is free or cheap (5€)

Half a year ago there was 10€ shipping cost and no minimum order value. Now it's 15€ shipping cost + 150€ minimum order value or no minimum order value but 30€ shipping cost.
What's the point? Inflation? Haha.

On July 3rd my neighbor wanted to make an order about 75€ (+15€ shipping) and it was okay.
Now (5 weeks later) your order must be 150€ minimum. Haha.

Last edited:
Half a year ago there was 10€ shipping cost and no minimum order value. Now it's 15€ shipping cost + 150€ minimum order value or no minimum order value but 30€ shipping cost.
What's the point? Inflation? Haha.

On July 3rd my neighbor wanted to make an order about 75€ (+15€ shipping) and it was okay.
Now (5 weeks later) your order must be 150€ minimum. Haha.

It's not his fault that you're too poor to be able to stock up a few months worth of products you'll use anyway.

It's not his fault that you're too poor to be able to stock up a few months worth of products you'll use anyway.

If I were that poor, don't you think I would have stocked up in 1 order to save shipping costs instead of doing several orders and paying several shippings? You seem to be not so smart.

If I were that poor, don't you think I would have stocked up in 1 order to save shipping costs instead of doing several orders and paying several shippings? You seem to be not so smart.
Many people live paycheck to paycheck and can only pay in the moment they have money.

Let's you aren't living paycheck to paycheck. Then you are partially right. So what do you want? Why don't you tell him flat out, you want to buy from him, but you aren't paying his new shipping costs? Maybe he will make a deal with you, because of your customer loyalty.

I am paying his new shipping cost (15€), but I have to make a minimum order about 150€, which I don't want/need.

My Neighbour uses HL Testo E 300 since 3 weeks now and did a blood test yesterday.
Before HL Testo E 300 he used Akra/Baku Testo E 250.
Both 350mg/week.

Akra/Baku Free Testosterone: 1346 ng/l
(Reference = 77-219)
HL Free Testosterone: 2061 ng/l
(Reference = 77-219)

HL Exemestane seems also to be better than Deus Medical since Estradiol went from 77 pg/ml to 57 pg/ml (Reference = 8-43).

Well done HL!

That was the first order back then.
Now I want to reorder 2x Exemestan, because it works fine.
2x Exemestan is not worth 150€, so I either stock up to 150€ or pay 30€ for shipping.
These 2 options are no options for me, that's why I am going to test a different lab now. Too bad, because HL Exemestan is really good and I really want to stick with it.

Lol there’s more overhead to shipping gear than creating an entrepreneur UPS Express Saver account and enjoying loyalty discounts. I upped shipping costs to 15€ but in reality we’re still losing on shipping on most orders.

Don’t know which country you’re from but we have resellers for most major EU countries, maybe try them, not sure what’s their policy.

How much IU in one vial?
What is the price? and UI dosage in vial?
Possibly a photo.
Thanks.

You man on about the Humantropin 50 kit? 5 vials 10iu each w/ bac vial. €70
I have a pic on page 76. Theres also a pic on the human-labs website. Though its best to email for the pricelist, as they do offer more than the HL products mentioned in this thread. Like the other HGH kits Riptropin 200 iu, Kigtropin 200iu, evogene 100iu, norditropin, genotropin, and Lilly Humantrope for example.

You man on about the Humantropin 50 kit? 5 vials 10iu each w/ bac vial. €70
I have a pic on page 76. Theres also a pic on the human-labs website. Though its best to email for the pricelist, as they do offer more than the HL products mentioned in this thread. Like the other HGH kits Riptropin 200 iu, Kigtropin 200iu, evogene 100iu, norditropin, genotropin, and Lilly Humantrope for example.
No i mean HCG not HGH.

Back