HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Thanks mate. U doing alot of HL?
almost only, they have best proctucts, all very well dosed, now I'm on susta+tren+mast all HL.
before getting to know HL i used a well known brand with legit products (i test them all) which i won't mention to be fair, but HL has that extra something, their GSO products are really TOP too, i took nandrolone GSO which i will use this winter , I will send feedback.

almost only, they have best proctucts, all very well dosed, now I'm on susta+tren+mast all HL.
before getting to know HL i used a well known brand with legit products (i test them all) which i won't mention to be fair, but HL has that extra something, their GSO products are really TOP too, i took nandrolone GSO which i will use this winter , I will send feedback.
I'm using the GSO test E and nandrolone, glad to see a lab test on the GSO test E. Do you happen to have a lab test for the GSO nandrolone?
I really like HL, I had a little issue with the last order but everything was fixed quickly.

Has anyone used: arimed 1 or novamed 20 ( anastrozole 1mg, tamoxifene citrate 20mg). Are they real? I have them and i have to use them and i would like to know if are real or should i also buy different brands to be sure. What are your experiences?

You man on about the Humantropin 50 kit? 5 vials 10iu each w/ bac vial. €70
I have a pic on page 76. Theres also a pic on the human-labs website. Though its best to email for the pricelist, as they do offer more than the HL products mentioned in this thread. Like the other HGH kits Riptropin 200 iu, Kigtropin 200iu, evogene 100iu, norditropin, genotropin, and Lilly Humantrope for example.

Anyone has expierences with the others hgh kits? They look way too cheap that i cant they are legit…

Has anyone used: arimed 1 or novamed 20 ( anastrozole 1mg, tamoxifene citrate 20mg). Are they real? I have them and i have to use them and i would like to know if are real or should i also buy different brands to be sure. What are your experiences?
I took 40mg nova and 0.5 mg anastrozole yesterday and now after 24h my nipples are hurting more than before. I took another 0.5mg right now. When do the symptoms resolve?

I used HL anastrazol during the cycle and my estrogen level was good. I run 0,5mg E2D.
And tamoxifen used to PCT and i think it was good too.

Back