HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Is that hgh lab tested? Will you implement it soon into your HL hgh line? Or is it just there for promo?

Is that hgh lab tested? Will you implement it soon into your HL hgh line? Or is it just there for promo?
HL line’s got HUMANTROPIN.
he posted the test before the promo :D
but for me, didnt win the competition against competitor :(
There’s no ongoing competition. Certainly not HL vs QSC. They’re Chinese, their game is being cheap, who in his right mind would try beat China in their own game lol? Nothing special here, Right this instant I can throw in minimum of 5 other big Chinese names that are happy to ship you 91-95% kits for under 50$ :rolleyes:.QSC was only smart enough to break in meso market, which I really admire.

My game is taking order of like 500 kits of whatever, make them. ship them to customer to door EU domestically or US/Canada with money back guarantee and that all within 2 weeks time.

HL line’s got HUMANTROPIN.

There’s no ongoing competition. Certainly not HL vs QSC. They’re Chinese, their game is being cheap, who in his right mind would try beat China in their own game lol? Nothing special here, Right this instant I can throw in minimum of 5 other big Chinese names that are happy to ship you 91-95% kits for under 50$ :rolleyes:.QSC was only smart enough to break in meso market, which I really admire.

My game is taking order of like 500 kits of whatever, make them. ship them to customer to door EU domestically or US/Canada with money back guarantee and that all within 2 weeks time.
i didnt mean to be offensive, sorry if it came like that.
on page 80 youve asked me (and the community) if this is a challenge, therefor i guess some assumed you were trying to compete.

75€ per kit for eu domestic is actually very competitive with QSC's domestic HGH.
yes, true.
tbh i dont care about shipping time most of the time since i plan way ahead.
but for people who are in a rush, yes, this is a good deal

i didnt mean to be offensive, sorry if it came like that.
on page 80 youve asked me (and the community) if this is a challenge, therefor i guess some assumed you were trying to compete.
Noo didn’t feel offended at all. When I asked if you’re daring me I was half joking. But since certain individual said my humour sucks dick I tried to add something more philosophical instead.

Does anyone know if they are on vacation or something?
I am sending them an email to place an order again, but they do not answer me.

Does anyone know if they are on vacation or something?
I am sending them an email to place an order again, but they do not answer me.

i wrote the guy an email on Thursday and got a reply on Monday, seems like hes busy with something since the past few days, but you should get a reply eventually

Back