HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

header.cleaned.png

Dear Meso community, I am a new addition to the Human Labs Team. I will be doing my best to help you and answer your questions while ordering our products. As a bonus I also bring with me an upgrade to the initial hGH promo.

Discounted price of 1 hGH kit is now only 70€.

Yes, that's right. I would recommend to get a few and stock up, as this price is VERY competetive and won't last long.

Lab test is attached below.
Please submit your order in correct format that can be found HERE, as it allows us to process your order faster.

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

Attachments

• labtesthgh.jpg
    labtesthgh.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 104
View attachment 172184

Dear Meso community, I am a new addition to the Human Labs Team. I will be doing my best to help you and answer your questions while ordering our products. As a bonus I also bring with me an upgrade to the initial hGH promo.

Yes, that's right. I would recommend to get a few and stock up, as this price is VERY competetive and won't last long.

Please submit your order in correct format that can be found HERE, as it allows us to process your order faster.

I remember looking at your price list; a kit of GH was 5 vials of 10iu + BW. And that was 70e. Is this the same thing or are you selling 10 x 10iu now for 70e?

Has anyone tried the testosterone that is unlabeled and sold in packs of 10?

It is very cheaply priced and seems strange to me?

Anyone who can give me their experience? Is it really good?

It says that they are manufactured by HUMAN-LABS

View attachment 172184

Cants see the hgh in the price list that you send me

It was pretty good, on par with the actual branded HUMAN stuff but it's GSO instead of MCT

Hello, these products do not have any printing or text. Just plain vials. Another difference is that they are in Grapeseed Oil instead of MCT Oil. It is being sold for quite a while and if you scroll back in this thread a bit you can find more reviews, experiences and lab tests.

Cants see the hgh in the price list that you send me

It has not been added to the official price list. This is a new test batch and the stock is limited. Also it is 10x10IU.

Test E from GSO line was sold out do you have it in stock again?
Unfortunately all of the GSO products will not be restocked after they are sold out. Sustanon is also almost out of stock.

On the other hand, soon there will be some new high concentration products, redesign and improvements in stealth for people who require it. We will announce it when everything is ready. Stay tuned ;)

gdfgdsgsdgs.png

Many of you do not know that we also offer Pharmaceutical products such as HGH, Testosterone, Nandrolone and a lot more.. You can also find other brands that we sell. Therefore we have decided to publish our price list here. You can download it below. We try to fulfill all your needs so we can become your one stop shop. Hopefully you will find everything that you require here.

Attachments

where do you source your pharma hgh from?
any lab tests?
last time ive asked @hleur about those he told me to stick to genos if i want to be safe its not fake.
now since you advertise the rest here too it would be wise to give more insight, esp on humatrope and the nordis since the price is good

where do you source your pharma hgh from?
any lab tests?
last time ive asked @hleur about those he told me to stick to genos if i want to be safe its not fake.
now since you advertise the rest here too it would be wise to give more insight, esp on humatrope and the nordis since the price is good

We do not suggest nor recommend them. It is just an option for buyers. We mainly suggest our own brand which is tested. However we offer you reimbursement in store credits if you send our products to Jano.

View attachment 172250

Many of you do not know that we also offer Pharmaceutical products such as HGH, Testosterone, Nandrolone and a lot more.. You can also find other brands that we sell. Therefore we have decided to publish our price list here. You can download it below. We try to fulfill all your needs so we can become your one stop shop. Hopefully you will find everything that you require here.

How to sell pharmaceutical products that are no longer manufactured in the country of origin? Desma Winstrol has been gone for years !!!!!

Back