HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Will do as soon as possible.

We are expanding our product line soon.. As far as I know it will not be new products but the most used ones with high concentration. However thank you for the ideas, they will be considered once we decide to add new products. :)
Perfectly ignored the Cjc 1295 stuff

It’s still the same guy as always who manages the emails, he was cool and I liked him cuz he always went down couple Euros when I ordered for 300€ plus

Also why is your Cjc 1295 no dac so expensiv? 30€ for 5mg is robbery even with the discount
I highly doubt you can find CJC cheaper anywhere else with domestic Europe shipping even without the discount. In my opinion with the current ongoing sale it is a very very good deal. However if you do not like the pricing then simply do not purchase, we do not force anyone.

ATTENTION
When ordering with the ongoing sale please include in the email that you are purchasing with 20% promo from MesoRX so you get lower prices!

Will do as soon as possible.

We are expanding our product line soon.. As far as I know it will not be new products but the most used ones with high concentration. However thank you for the ideas, they will be considered once we decide to add new products. :)

Boldenone 400 mg/ml or 500
Mg/ml it would be very useful

I highly doubt you can find CJC cheaper anywhere else with domestic Europe shipping even without the discount. In my opinion with the current ongoing sale it is a very very good deal. However if you do not like the pricing then simply do not purchase, we do not force anyone.

ATTENTION
When ordering with the ongoing sale please include in the email that you are purchasing with 20% promo from MesoRX so you get lower prices!

Respectfully, yes, I was also looking forward for some normally priced peptides, but was a bit disappointed at the 30e price point. We all know how much these peptides actually cost and the profit margin from resellers is for some reason really high.

In my opinion, the discounted price should, at least, be the normal price. Or a kit price (of 5, 10 vials, or something in those lines) should be offered. Who wants to pay the same price for a vial when he is ordering one, or 10 or 20 vials ... You know what I mean? The 1000e discount is imo to high for peptides.

Please don't take this the wrong way, take it as a suggestion only.

That being said, I still appreciate you and what you are doing and hope you keep it up!

Boldenone 400 mg/ml or 500
Mg/ml it would be very useful
;);)

Respectfully, yes, I was also looking forward for some normally priced peptides, but was a bit disappointed at the 30e price point. We all know how much these peptides actually cost and the profit margin from resellers is for some reason really high.

In my opinion, the discounted price should, at least, be the normal price. Or a kit price (of 5, 10 vials, or something in those lines) should be offered. Who wants to pay the same price for a vial when he is ordering one, or 10 or 20 vials ... You know what I mean? The 1000e discount is imo to high for peptides.

Please don't take this the wrong way, take it as a suggestion only.

That being said, I still appreciate you and what you are doing and hope you keep it up!
I was talking about EU sources here on Meso. However with the current discount ours is cheaper anyway.
However we might consider some kit discounts in the future, it is not a bad idea.

Thanks for sharing bro ! anadrol human is one of the cheapest on the market. I am amazed that it is fully dosed. Great brand human labs
You're welcome!
Thank you very much for your efforts to send samples to janoshik and share the results with the community. Really appreciate Sir
You're also very welcome! I think it's important to do it for both my own peace of mind, as well as for helping people choose sources.

Are you planning to add clenbuterol, sibutramine or other fat loss products? Human Labs ones.

Also, some neighbors are getting some PIP from these last batches from Test En 300mg/ml (the ones that come in "smaller sizes"). Any changes were made?

Are you planning to add clenbuterol, sibutramine or other fat loss products? Human Labs ones.

Also, some neighbors are getting some PIP from these last batches from Test En 300mg/ml (the ones that come in "smaller sizes"). Any changes were made?
The products you mentioned are not currently planned, however they might be in the future.

There has been some issue with Test E raws since last year which causes PIP for some people. We have made some tweaks and the new batches should be better.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back