HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I placed an order on August 31 for a few pots of testosterone since I was running low, in order to get them soon because I was running low and I need them.

It is now September 23rd and still no package has arrived. On the tracking number I was given there is no update on the order since September 10th....

I had already bought once before and no problem, I was happy. It arrived in about 10 days, that's why I decided to repeat with them.

But the truth is that now I have not had the same experience. Theoretically it was supposed to take a maximum of 10 days....
I have been waiting 23 days and nothing. The only thing they tell me by mail when I ask them, is to keep waiting and that it will arrive.

I guess it is not their fault, but the carrier's fault, but after 10 days at the most it should have arrived and it has been 23 days and I still don't know anything about the package.
One takes a bad shopping experience and more when you need it because you have run out of...

Anyway, if it arrives I will inform you and I will attach a photo here of the testosterones (they are packs of 10).

Don't know about you, but I really like how thin MCT oil is. It flows really nicely, even through an insulin needle. I would prefer for all oils to be in mct.
That's true but MCT is, as far as I know, not s Natural seed oil which seems to increase inflammation and I think it is always better to keep that as low as possible and if seed oils can help there I would prefer this instead of thinner application.
Just my two cents

That's true but MCT is, as far as I know, not s Natural seed oil which seems to increase inflammation and I think it is always better to keep that as low as possible and if seed oils can help there I would prefer this instead of thinner application.
Just my two cents

Hm, mkey ... Would that be shown in a high sensitivity crp test or maybe lymphocyte to monocyte ratio ...

Polyunsaturated fatty acids like seed oils are highly inflammatory and immunosuppressive at the same time. PUFA's also goes rancid easily.

MCT is anti-inflammatory and not immunosuppressive. It is such a strong anti microbial, anti fungal, anti viral etc that nothing can survive in it. MCT oil will never go rancid.

Any coconut oil product is safe. Think about coconuts. They are sitting on the tree in the tropics in the heat and they can handle that with no degradation. That means they can also handle your body heat without degrading and become unstable oxidizers.

Would you rather have coconut oil incorporated into your tissues or polyunsaturated fatty acids (that go rancid) incorporated into your tissues?

Polyunsaturated fatty acids like seed oils are highly inflammatory and immunosuppressive at the same time. PUFA's also goes rancid easily.

MCT is anti-inflammatory and not immunosuppressive. It is such a strong anti microbial, anti fungal, anti viral etc that nothing can survive in it. MCT oil will never go rancid.

Any coconut oil product is safe. Think about coconuts. They are sitting on the tree in the tropics in the heat and they can handle that with no degradation. That means they can also handle your body heat without degrading and become unstable oxidizers.

Would you rather have coconut oil incorporated into your tissues or polyunsaturated fatty acids (that go rancid) incorporated into your tissues?

MCT doesn't require alcohol, like other oils?

I placed an order on August 31 for a few pots of testosterone since I was running low, in order to get them soon because I was running low and I need them.

It is now September 23rd and still no package has arrived. On the tracking number I was given there is no update on the order since September 10th....

I had already bought once before and no problem, I was happy. It arrived in about 10 days, that's why I decided to repeat with them.

But the truth is that now I have not had the same experience. Theoretically it was supposed to take a maximum of 10 days....
I have been waiting 23 days and nothing. The only thing they tell me by mail when I ask them, is to keep waiting and that it will arrive.

I guess it is not their fault, but the carrier's fault, but after 10 days at the most it should have arrived and it has been 23 days and I still don't know anything about the package.
One takes a bad shopping experience and more when you need it because you have run out of...

Anyway, if it arrives I will inform you and I will attach a photo here of the testosterones (they are packs of 10).
Fwiw I had a similar issue with the tracking showing no movement, it still turned up albeit a bit late.

I'm pretty sure yours will too, perhaps give it another week and contact them.

Anyone having problems with this last batch of testosterone enanthate? A lot of neighbors are reporting fever like symptoms (some had some real bad few fays after the shot) as well as some swelling and pain in the injection spot for days.

I wasn't getting that feedback with the other batch just this one (the ones that come in the smaller boxes).

I'm talking about 1 in 2 or 3 guys ration btw.

This seems to be the ongoing problem with testosterone enanthate raw materials. In last years, some testosterone e raw batches are having this unusual PIP properties and no one seems to be able to tell the cause or remedy. What's worse, there is no known way to test the raws for presence of this "flaw". Look around and you'll find other sources reporting this issue especially with enans at 300+mg. (search: "test e pip")

What seems to relieve the problem a little is diluting down the product to lower concentration (e.g combining with other oily substance) or combine with other testosterone esters.

Unfortunately it's hit or miss with testo e raws these days, particular batch of particular manufacturer is good, next one not necessarily.

Opting for cypionate is the safest option.

This seems to be the ongoing problem with testosterone enanthate raw materials. In last years, some testosterone e raw batches are having this unusual PIP properties and no one seems to be able to tell the cause or remedy. What's worse, there is no known way to test the raws for presence of this "flaw". Look around and you'll find other sources reporting this issue especially with enans at 300+mg. (search: "test e pip")

What seems to relieve the problem a little is diluting down the product to lower concentration (e.g combining with other oily substance) or combine with other testosterone esters.

Unfortunately it's hit or miss with testo e raws these days, particular batch of particular manufacturer is good, next one not necessarily.

Opting for cypionate is the safest option.
Alright, thanks for the input.
Hm I have no problems.... A little pip here and there... It is nothing compared to heavy leg train pain
Me neither. But I always stack it ahah Seems to get the problem under control ish.

Anyone having problems with this last batch of testosterone enanthate? A lot of neighbors are reporting fever like symptoms (some had some real bad few fays after the shot) as well as some swelling and pain in the injection spot for days.

I wasn't getting that feedback with the other batch just this one (the ones that come in the smaller boxes).

what helps me is splitting dose, or using less more frequently, under 0,4ml test /shot and im okay

what helps me is splitting dose, or using less more frequently, under 0,4ml test /shot and im okay
This can definitely help if possible, or also just mixing it in syringe with other injectables so there is more oil volume in total. It is really different from person to person as you can see in post by @Klimmzugernie for example. However as I said before, some adjustments were made so hopefully the new batches will be less pippy.

Pinned their test 400 2 times,both times i had swellness in the area that lasted like 6 days no fever though.I think the high concentration is not helping.
@hlsupport do you now any site in the eu where i can buy sterile mct oil?
Maybe if i dissolve it a little bit it will be better.

Back