HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

As some of you might have already noticed, we did a few tweaks. An improvements in visuals, but most importantly improvements in uniformity. All HL orals will come in glass bottles, packed in a box and design will be uniform for both AAS products and AI/PCT etc.

I am making this announcement here in order to avoid confusion since some batches of products (TESTO E 300 and PRIMO E 100) were sold out and we decided new batches will already be sold in new clothes.

All products will eventually come in new packaging as new batches are being produced right now.
redesign.pngredesign1.png

With new batches, few new products will be released as @hlsupport already mentioned.

testo-e-500.png

As some of you might have already noticed, we did a few tweaks. An improvements in visuals, but most importantly improvements in uniformity. All HL orals will come in glass bottles, packed in a box and design will be uniform for both AAS products and AI/PCT etc.

I am making this announcement here in order to avoid confusion since some batches of products (TESTO E 300 and PRIMO E 100) were sold out and we decided new batches will already be sold in new clothes.

All products will eventually come in new packaging as new batches are being produced right now.
View attachment 172701View attachment 172702

With new batches, few new products will be released as @hlsupport already mentioned.

View attachment 172703

Great news ! Test 500 I was expecting it. regarding peptides, I can’t find a pics of packaging unfortunately… just hgh I managed to see in your website. Others peptides are sold with carton box or just a vial ? Unlabelled or labelled? Can you share some pics please ?

View attachment 172701View attachment 172702

View attachment 172703
Can you tell how much the t500 will cost?

Great news ! Test 500 I was expecting it. regarding peptides, I can’t find a pics of packaging unfortunately… just hgh I managed to see in your website. Others peptides are sold with carton box or just a vial ? Unlabelled or labelled? Can you share some pics please ?
Peptides are not sold in boxes. Most of the time they are labelled but there might be special circumstances when they are not. They look like in the customer review you can see above this post. :)

Can you tell how much the t500 will cost?
There is no set price yet. It will be announced once new products get officially released.

@hlsupport I see you have a bit of a confusion with the naming of the peptides in your price list.

There is no "cjc1295 with dac" or "cjc1295 without dac". There is only:

- GRF, or GHRH, which has a 44 amino acid peptide chain. This is the same molecule that the body produces.

- GRF 1 - 29, aka Sermorelin. The 1 - 29 stands for the fact it only has a 29 amino acid peptide chain instead of the original 44.

- Mod GRF 1 - 29, which is the longer acting modified version of growth hormone releasing factor 1 - 29 aka GRF 1 - 29 aka sermorelin. This has some changes in the sequence of the amino acids, but still retains the same length of 29 amino acids.

- CJC 1295, which is Mod Grf 1 - 29 with the added drug affinity complex that has a one week half life, which was named CJC 1295. So, CJC 1295 is the dac version of Mod Grf, and naming CJC 1295 "CJC 1295 with dac" is like saying: Mod Grf 1 - 29 with dac with dac.

But in any case, CJC 1295 was the name given to the Mod Grf 1 - 29 with dac, so yes, technically if you named a compound "CJC 1295 no dac" then that would make sense I guess, but naming it cjc 1295 with dac, makes no sense.

Not that your alone in this, lots of peptide resellers have the same nomenclature ...

Any plans to introduce injectable orals into your product line?
Sadly they are not planned currently.

@hlsupport I see you have a bit of a confusion with the naming of the peptides in your price list.

There is no "cjc1295 with dac" or "cjc1295 without dac". There is only:

- GRF, or GHRH, which has a 44 amino acid peptide chain. This is the same molecule that the body produces.

- GRF 1 - 29, aka Sermorelin. The 1 - 29 stands for the fact it only has a 29 amino acid peptide chain instead of the original 44.

- Mod GRF 1 - 29, which is the longer acting modified version of growth hormone releasing factor 1 - 29 aka GRF 1 - 29 aka sermorelin. This has some changes in the sequence of the amino acids, but still retains the same length of 29 amino acids.

- CJC 1295, which is Mod Grf 1 - 29 with the added drug affinity complex that has a one week half life, which was named CJC 1295. So, CJC 1295 is the dac version of Mod Grf, and naming CJC 1295 "CJC 1295 with dac" is like saying: Mod Grf 1 - 29 with dac with dac.

But in any case, CJC 1295 was the name given to the Mod Grf 1 - 29 with dac, so yes, technically if you named a compound "CJC 1295 no dac" then that would make sense I guess, but naming it cjc 1295 with dac, makes no sense.

Not that your alone in this, lots of peptide resellers have the same nomenclature ...
My apologies. I will make sure it is changed when we update the price list again. Thank you :)

It is not our main line and it is demanding to restock it aswell. Also the amount of sales that were made is not that big either. If requested a lot it might come back in the future, who knows.. However currently we are working on some new high concentration products instead, which will hopefully be available in the upcoming weeks.

I am glad to hear that. :)
yeah, GSO products are awesome and I think it would be worth it to look for a restock in the future, or even add stuff like mast or tren to the list. Im sure many would love this :)

reviewbonus.png

Post a review and receive a free vial of testosterone with your next order!
We very much value all the feedback from our customers and therefore we offer you this review bonus. You can include how you felt about the ordering process, feelz, gains, bloodwork or just your overall satisfaction. We very much appreciate if you include a photo of your received order aswell.

Maybe a stupid question but why not to change all injectables to GSO or at least all possible agents instead of having two product lines, more stock logistics with higher proliferation?

I got 12 kg which 5 kg were real ones , sensed the pump , strength with their test e tren A and the masteron helped though too. Good products btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220920_193509.jpg
    Screenshot_20220920_193509.jpg
    420.5 KB · Views: 131
Maybe a stupid question but why not to change all injectables to GSO or at least all possible agents instead of having two product lines, more stock logistics with higher proliferation?
Not a stupid question at all. It is definitely an option in the future. However the new upcoming products will be in GSO.

I got 12 kg which 5 kg were real ones , sensed the pump , strength with their test e tren A and the masteron helped though too. Good products btw
I am glad you liked our products :)

For me it was a reason to test Human Labs because I was looking for a source that does not use GSO/Castor/Sesame as a carrier. These oils are much thicker and not tolerated by everyone. I was specifically looking for another supplier that may use MCT. MCT is very liquid and people like me don´t get pip there. So a real alternative to the conventional products. But demand determines supply.

Last edited:
what is the difference in gso products?

I'm not aware of that.
Just the carrier oil. The main difference why someone might prefer GSO over MCT is that he might be allergic to MCT or react worse to it. Or vice versa.

For me it was a reason to test Human Labs because I was looking for a source that does not use GSO/Castor/Sesame as a carrier. These oils are much thicker and not tolerated by everyone. I was specifically looking for another supplier that may use MCT. MCT is very liquid and people like me don´t get pip there. So a real alternative to the conventional products. But demand determines supply.
Currently all our products are based on MCT. For now only the soon released products will be in GSO.

Sponsors

Latest posts

Back