HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

E5EB0093-6B7A-4739-A2C6-CB6B29628CA5.jpeg

After ordering from this guy for the 5th or 6th time I'd like to review him and the products I've tried so far.

Shipping (inside of the EU)
Shipping usually takes about 3 days after the payment confirmation which also takes about 3 days when paying via bank transfer.

Service
The seller answers really fast and also helped me a lot when there was a problem with one of my payments. He really puts an emphasis on customer satisfaction.

Products

Tren A:
Was really strong at only 200-250mg/week. Changed my appearance quickly and gave me a very full look + some insomnia and heartburn lol

Sdrol:
Very strong at 10-20mg/day. Nice cosmetic changes and added strength. Only problem was that it gave me really bad heartburn and elevated my BP and HR.
6C982F3B-19B5-47A1-9DF1-F8BDDE772FC3.jpeg

Test E:
Does what it's supposed to. Gave me some light pip once or twice but that's about it. Would love to try the current batch and see how it goes.

Mast E:
Made me a little bit drier looking and upped my aggression. Solid product.

NPP:
Nice gains. Helped with joint pain and recovery. Also enhanced my vascularity and strength.

Tbol:
Only noticed some slightly improved pumps and some „mental clarity“.

Dbol:
Made me feel really good and happy when I took it pre workout. Also increased strength but gave me some acne due to it's half life and my stupidity.

Anavar:
Crazy pump after taking 30-50mg pre workout. After one OHP warmup set with a barbell only my whole upper body felt I've been working out for like 30mins.

GSO Deca:
No pip at all but had to stop taking it after 5 weeks because of a gyno flare up due to stupid cycle design. Therefore I can't really comment on any further benefits.

Nolvadex:
Helped me with my previously mentioned gyno flare up and made me and my joints dry af. Definitely works.

Arimidex:
I took 0.25mg e2d while cruising on 250mg of Test E/week. E2 was on the lower end of the range so it seems to work.
F5DB70A6-24BF-4283-8981-053F796DFD67.jpeg

I think that's it so far. Still have to try the Boldenone and Winstrol. Currently running 350 Test E, 350 Mast E and 200 NPP. The gains are really clean so far. Will definitely order again from this guy.

dillution_oils.cleaned.png

Some people have reported issues with PIP in higher concentration products, especially Testosterone Enanthate (known for having issues for a long time because of affected raws) at 300mg+. Because of this very reason we have decided to produce vials containing only sterile MCT oil so you can dillute our products depending on your own needs. It is required to specifically ask for it when ordering.

View attachment 173336

Some people have reported issues with PIP in higher concentration products, especially Testosterone Enanthate (known for having issues for a long time because of affected raws) at 300mg+. Because of this very reason we have decided to produce vials containing only sterile MCT oil so you can dillute our products depending on your own needs. It is required to specifically ask for it when ordering.
great idea! will try for sure

Or Testosteron Decaonat
Where to get decanoate? I only see undecanoate.

This seems to be the ongoing problem with testosterone enanthate raw materials. In last years, some testosterone e raw batches are having this unusual PIP properties and no one seems to be able to tell the cause or remedy. What's worse, there is no known way to test the raws for presence of this "flaw". Look around and you'll find other sources reporting this issue especially with enans at 300+mg. (search: "test e pip")

What seems to relieve the problem a little is diluting down the product to lower concentration (e.g combining with other oily substance) or combine with other testosterone esters.

Unfortunately it's hit or miss with testo e raws these days, particular batch of particular manufacturer is good, next one not necessarily.

Opting for cypionate is the safest option.
Yes, this is correct and some have this problem at 200-250mg (like panda).
Question is, does this affect health since the body is reacting this way, long term it can't be well...

@hleur @hlsupport any plans in the future on producing longer esters of testo like decanoate or undecanoate?

Hey. Do you still ship to the UK? Is reship included with that? What’s the minimum order for the UK (can’t find it anywhere in the materials you have provided). Thanks!

Have you experienced any difficulties shipping to Denmark - as I am worried about the order getting seized.
Only with one particular courrier, others without any issues so far.

Where to get decanoate? I only see undecanoate.

Yes, this is correct and some have this problem at 200-250mg (like panda).
Question is, does this affect health since the body is reacting this way, long term it can't be well...

@hleur @hlsupport any plans in the future on producing longer esters of testo like decanoate or undecanoate?
Not planned currently. Maybe in the future depending on the demand.

Hey. Do you still ship to the UK? Is reship included with that? What’s the minimum order for the UK (can’t find it anywhere in the materials you have provided). Thanks!
Yes, we ship to the UK. No issues so far. For orders under 150€ shipping fees are 20€, above are 15€. There is no minimum order anymore if you are fine with paying a little more for shipping.

NEW PRODUCTS - PROMOTION

We have added 4 new products.

TESTO E 500 - Testosterone enanthate 500mg/ml
SUSTA 500 - Sustanon 500mg/ml
NANDRO D 500 - Nandrolone decanoate 500mg/ml
BOLDEN 500 - Boldenone undecylenate 500mg/ml

These 500s are very saturated solutions, for true warriors only. Before you fully dig in, please assess your tolerance first by pinning fractions of ml. Good idea is also mixing with other compounds in a syringe.

500s.gifbolden-500.gifnandro-d-500.gifsusta-500.giftesto-e-500.gif

To encourage you guys to try those, I am putting up a promotion "500s for the price of 300s". It's pretty self explanatory. Each of those 4 have a smaller sibling in HL line. From now until end of October MESO will get 500mg version for the price of 300 mg version.

Again please mention you coming from MESO/your're THE warrior/want 500 for 300 etc...

NEW PRODUCTS - PROMOTION

We have added 4 new products.

TESTO E 500 - Testosterone enanthate 500mg/ml
SUSTA 500 - Sustanon 500mg/ml
NANDRO D 500 - Nandrolone decanoate 500mg/ml
BOLDEN 500 - Boldenone undecylenate 500mg/ml

These 500s are very saturated solutions, for true warriors only. Before you fully dig in, please assess your tolerance first by pinning fractions of ml. Good idea is also mixing with other compounds in a syringe.

View attachment 173691View attachment 173692View attachment 173693View attachment 173694View attachment 173695

To encourage you guys to try those, I am putting up a promotion "500s for the price of 300s". It's pretty self explanatory. Each of those 4 have a smaller sibling in HL line. From now until end of October MESO will get 500mg version for the price of 300 mg version.

Again please mention you coming from MESO/your're THE warrior/want 500 for 300 etc...

One true warrior here! TESTO E 500 challenge accepted;)

That’s the spirit goddammit!

Guys, please, anyone ordering and trying new warriors edition, I will really appreciate your feedback. Public or private, doesn’t matter. I am genuinely interested learning how you like those. In reality these had already been tested before we put them up for sale, but further experiences sharing is welcomed

announcement.cleaned.png

With the new additions to the product line I am including a new price list in the attachments below. I would like to point out that if you are purchasing Test E feel free to request a sterile oil vial (contains GSO + 2% BA). If you want to dillute our other products you can purchase it for 5€ / vial.

Example calculations when using additional oil:

Starting concentrationResult concentrationConversion
300 mg/ml250 mg/ml1 ml of product + 0.2 ml of sterile oil
300 mg/ml200 mg/ml1 ml of product + 0.5 ml of sterile oil

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

Back