HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

NEW PRODUCTS - PROMOTION

We have added 4 new products.

TESTO E 500 - Testosterone enanthate 500mg/ml
SUSTA 500 - Sustanon 500mg/ml
NANDRO D 500 - Nandrolone decanoate 500mg/ml
BOLDEN 500 - Boldenone undecylenate 500mg/ml

These 500s are very saturated solutions, for true warriors only. Before you fully dig in, please assess your tolerance first by pinning fractions of ml. Good idea is also mixing with other compounds in a syringe.

View attachment 173691View attachment 173692View attachment 173693View attachment 173694View attachment 173695

To encourage you guys to try those, I am putting up a promotion "500s for the price of 300s". It's pretty self explanatory. Each of those 4 have a smaller sibling in HL line. From now until end of October MESO will get 500mg version for the price of 300 mg version.

Again please mention you coming from MESO/your're THE warrior/want 500 for 300 etc...
Do you have lab tests for it?

How is it possible that you can sell

5x 250mg Amps for 15€ from EIFELFANGO

but 10x 250mg from the German pharmacy cost 70€

Which means buying 10amps from you would be 30€

So you 40€ cheaper than the pharmacy??

How is this possible?

Sorry if this is a stupid question I am just curious

How is it possible that you can sell

5x 250mg Amps for 15€ from EIFELFANGO

but 10x 250mg from the German pharmacy cost 70€

Which means buying 10amps from you would be 30€

So you 40€ cheaper than the pharmacy??

How is this possible?

Sorry if this is a stupid question I am just curious
Different country = different prices

In Germany you would pay about 600-800€ for only one Genotropin pen from Pfizer if you buy it straight from the pharmacy. In Turkey however it's about 40-60€.

My apologies, for some reason it was not added in the attachments even though I am pretty sure I did it.
Adding it here.

They have been already sent to Janoshik. Results will be posted as soon as we receive them.
I don't understand the prices referred to the column "DROPSHIPPING".
Thank you

My apologies, for some reason it was not added in the attachments even though I am pretty sure I did it.
Adding it here.

They have been already sent to Janoshik. Results will be posted as soon as we receive them.
Very happy to see new products 500 mg ml, now I have some questions:

1 - Why in the new price list is disappeared the product “TEST EC 400” ? have you decided to stop production of this product ?

2 - what is the concentration of each single ester (mg / ml) in “Susta 500” ?

NEW PRODUCTS - PROMOTION

We have added 4 new products.

TESTO E 500 - Testosterone enanthate 500mg/ml
SUSTA 500 - Sustanon 500mg/ml
NANDRO D 500 - Nandrolone decanoate 500mg/ml
BOLDEN 500 - Boldenone undecylenate 500mg/ml

These 500s are very saturated solutions, for true warriors only. Before you fully dig in, please assess your tolerance first by pinning fractions of ml. Good idea is also mixing with other compounds in a syringe.

View attachment 173691View attachment 173692View attachment 173693View attachment 173694View attachment 173695

To encourage you guys to try those, I am putting up a promotion "500s for the price of 300s". It's pretty self explanatory. Each of those 4 have a smaller sibling in HL line. From now until end of October MESO will get 500mg version for the price of 300 mg version.

Again please mention you coming from MESO/your're THE warrior/want 500 for 300 etc...
Viking warrior challenge accepted, order sent, lets have a go.

Very happy to see new products 500 mg ml, now I have some questions:

1 - Why in the new price list is disappeared the product “TEST EC 400” ? have you decided to stop production of this product ?

2 - what is the concentration of each single ester (mg / ml) in “Susta 500” ?
1. I must have accidentally hidden the row with TEST EC 400. I have attached a fixed Price list below in the attachments.

2. As @Monkipalo mentioned, the esters are at standard ratio.

Attachments

as I see in the janoshik test in the forst post, the esters are completely different from the "usual" Sustanon and there only 3, not 4
Sustanon 350 will be discontinued after all of remaining stock is sold out and replaced by new Sustanon 300.

Sustanon 500 has these esters and concentrations:
EsterConcentration
Testosterone Propionate60 mg
Testosterone Phenylpropionate120 mg
Testosterone Isocaproate120 mg
Testosterone Decanoate200 mg

Back