HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

plus once you posted a price list where ghrp 6 was in stock then i ordered it and got a mail that its not in stock

oh wait or that one time where i payed for express shipping and it took you 1 week to ship it because your guys who is in charge of shipping wasnt feeling it. or what ever reason

lmao stop blaming me just answer your mails withing a respectable timeframe

Hmmmmmm. No
You are a fucking male karen , literally super sassy, the other guy who managed the mails before was 10 times cooler and even gave me some random discounts when i orderen more then usually , he was chill af and now they hired you mr.ToMuchEstrogen

with that attitude you would be fired in a real company , you scare away potential customer

all the 3 times where i didnt send money after you send the payment information, it was becUse you took too long and i ordered from someone else, if you didnt let me wait days i would have paid every ordere , call me unpatient but i want stuff like this get done fast.

if you run a company the last thing you want is to scare away customer thats why 99,9999% of all companys automatised their order process

You are a fucking male karen , literally super sassy, the other guy who managed the mails before was 10 times cooler and even gave me some random discounts when i orderen more then usually , he was chill af and now they hired you mr.ToMuchEstrogen

with that attitude you would be fired in a real company , you scare away potential customer

all the 3 times where i didnt send money after you send the payment information, it was becUse you took too long and i ordered from someone else, if you didnt let me wait days i would have paid every ordere , call me unpatient but i want stuff like this get done fast.

At the end of the day they are also humans and have their own lives too aside from selling AAS - it’s common sense that they won’t be monitoring and answering emails minute-by-minute.

From my experience, they’ve always answered in 24 hours and I haven’t had any problems with receiving information from them.

In the end it makes always sense to treat others in the same way I would like to get treated.
In situations like these i write an email to the supplier after I got the payment instructions that I decided to take advantage from another source because I was in hurry and need to get stuff done asap.
In the end it is illegal business and imo it is very important to be kind and respectful to keep and grow a good business relation.

And to be perfectly honest... It is absolutely ok to wait 2 days over week end for a reply (I never had to wait longer than 48h) by knowing shipping takes no longer than 3 days, products are on point and have premium quality.
And in case something went wrong I always can contact these guys to solve issues (I never had issues since more than a year being a customer).

In the end it makes always sense to treat others in the same way I would like to get treated.
In situations like these i write an email to the supplier after I got the payment instructions that I decided to take advantage from another source because I was in hurry and need to get stuff done asap.
In the end it is illegal business and imo it is very important to be kind and respectful to keep and grow a good business relation.

And to be perfectly honest... It is absolutely ok to wait 2 days over week end for a reply (I never had to wait longer than 48h) by knowing shipping takes no longer than 3 days, products are on point and have premium quality.
And in case something went wrong I always can contact these guys to solve issues (I never had issues since more than a year being a customer).
++1 This! Some people think like this is Amazon or what lol! But need to say, HL doing amazing fcking job answering mails within 24hr window, never had any problem, and even when they don't just wait, they are humans right? in my case shipping was faster than our local mcdonald serving bigmac menu,lol!

How long is 'too long' though? What was the actual timescale between when you made order and they sent payment info?

but when the other guy managed the mails i got payment info withing hours ,he was 10x more chill , with this new gyu i feel like i am talking to a fat chick who hates workingout

Your vials are filled nearly to the top. Do you use a peristaltic pump set to, like, 10.5 cc's ? 11.0 cc's ? 11.5 cc's ? Thank you.

Back