HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I have had this exact same situation quite a few times since 2002 when I started injecting. (3) of the instances where this occurred, after consulting the source, they went back, retraced their steps in the manufacturing process and more or less definitively found the source of these exact same symptoms you are describing that I likewise experienced - the concentration of BA was too high. If a source uses too high of a BA concentration, there are certain people such as yourself and me, who get these "BA Flu" symptoms. What you are experiencing is the "BA Flu" because Human Labs used too high of a concentration of BA in their oils that you injected.

Oops. My reply is in response to post #959 in this thread - Sampei's post - where he is experiencing horrific PIP and flu like symptoms every time he injects Human Labs Test Cyp 300 and Deca300.

The only solution to this problem that I have ever found to work is to cut the offending oil with sterile oil. Cutting the painful / flu inducing oil with sterile oil works 100% of the time.

Last edited:
I don’t suggest using AI unless really necessary. By necessary I mean not handling E2 well or gyno. Even for gyno I’d initially suggest nolva first rather than AI.

If you feel good, don’t try treating numbers alone. Higher E2 can actually be positive in some cases
I completely agree with this post. Many long-time AAS users seem to understand this concept. I personally actually sleep better, feel better and get more productive workouts with somewhat hyperphysiological levels of E2. I never use an AI, have not in more than 10 years. But I see so many newbies on their first couple of cycles just automatically include an AI with pretty moderate doses of gear.

I just received my first package from you, everything went smooth - so i'll order from you guys again! However, I was just wondering why there was an extra 10ml vial in my package, with a black cap on the vial (Both the Test and Tren have grey caps), and the mysterious vial doesnt have any label on it.

I just received my first package from you, everything went smooth - so i'll order from you guys again! However, I was just wondering why there was an extra 10ml vial in my package, with a black cap on the vial (Both the Test and Tren have grey caps), and the mysterious vial doesnt have any label on it.
That unlabel vial would be a sterile oil vial (contains GSO + 2% BA). If you want to dillute products...you can make your test e less pip with it...

To where exactly? I’m not seeing anything.
Boldenone cypionate would be welcome, I don't understand why anyone would prefer the extremely long undecylenate ester. But I understand from other sources that steroid users are conservative and don't like to try new gear, hardly any sales of bolde cyp.

Testo undecylenate for TRT would also be welcome, but probably not a big seller.
Because Bold Cyp dosed higher than 150mg/ml has crippling PIP whereas Bold Undecy dosed as high as 600mg/ml is painless IMExperience.

Because Bold Cyp dosed higher than 150mg/ml has crippling PIP whereas Bold Undecy dosed as high as 600mg/ml is painless IMExperience.
We must have different first hand experience then... I had no particular pip on Baku Bolde Cyp 200mg/ml. Mixed in vial with other gear obviously, as I wouldn't use bolde on its own.

“Rather too much than not enough!”

- Rich Piana

not 200mg/ml anymore
Correct, not 200mg/ml anymore, but the topic was whether bolde cyp was useless in concentrations above 150 due to crippling pip. I don't see a real-life scenario where someone consistently inject only bolde cyp without any other gear. Hence the practical consideration is whether high concentration bolde cyp can be used together with other gear.
I'm always open to learn, if guys consistently use bolde cyp on its own, I'd be keen to learn how/why. Personally at the very least I mix it with test ent/cyp.

please look at the e-mail :)
thanks
Correct, not 200mg/ml anymore, but the topic was whether bolde cyp was useless in concentrations above 150 due to crippling pip. I don't see a real-life scenario where someone consistently inject only bolde cyp without any other gear. Hence the practical consideration is whether high concentration bolde cyp can be used together with other gear.
I'm always open to learn, if guys consistently use bolde cyp on its own, I'd be keen to learn how/why. Personally at the very least I mix it with test ent/cyp.
I like to run Boldenone (whether it's the cyp or undecyl ester) at 800mg/week, and many others do too. I like to keep my injections to once every 3.5 days as do many others. You just stated that your 200mg/cc Bold Cyp was "painless" for you (but you immediately say you mixed it in a syringe with other gear ? That doesn't even make sense what you wrote.) If you mixed 200mg/cc Bold Cyp in your syringe, then you cannot say whether or not it would have been pain free if you had injected it by itself. I am really confused by your argument that it was pain free when in fact you mixed it with other gear.

Back to what I was saying. I like to run Boldenone, irregardless of the ester, at 800mg/week. I get very little from 600mg/week, but need 800mg/week to see significant results....I used to be a fan of EOD injections for years on end, but not anymore, as I am a cranky old man now LOL (not really, only 40). Nowadays, I keep my injections to Mon AM / Thursday night. ie every 3.5 days. As such, I try to put as much as I can into a (single) 3.3cc syringe as I can in order to limit sticking myself once every 3.5 days and not twice every 3.5 days. Bold Cyp dosed at 150/cc has been pain free for me from 2 different vendors. Yet at 175mg/cc it was painful for me and at 200mg/cc it was painful for me from 2 different vendors. If I was to do as you said, Norse, and buy some Bold Cyp 200.....at 800mg/week of Bold Cyp dosed E3.5 days, obviously I would need to inject 2.0cc's E3.5 Days....but since I am trying to limit myself to only 1 stick (ie 1 syringe) E3.5 days. and a syringe only holds 3.3 cc's....if 2.0 of those 3.3cc's were occupied with your Bold Cyp 200....that only leaves 1.3 cc's in the remainder of the syringe for every other compound I typically run, which is usually also Mast Enan and Test Enan or Test Cyp. 1.3cc's is not enough remaining syringe volume for both the Mast Enan and Test Cyp or Test Enan...which means I would have to resort to sticking myself twice (ie 2 syringes) E3.5 days, which is something I don't necessarily like to do. That is where the beauty of Bold Undecyl comes into play. I have used Bold Undecyl from 2 different vendors dosed at 600mg/cc and both were painless. 750mg/cc Bold Undecyl was painful for me as was 800mg/cc Bold Undecyl.

But bottom line, for people wanting to limit the number of syringes used (ie injection volume) on each injection day, Bold Undecyl dosed at 500 or 600mg/cc has some huge advantages over Bold Cyp dosed at either 150 or 200mg/cc (which again, Bold Cyp 200 shot alone is incredibly painful for not only myself, but for the majority of people I have heard about anecdotally).

By the way, why is Liska posting in every source's thread here on Meso ? Millard does not want Liska doing this. Stop it Liska.

Last edited:
Hleur, how many cc's are in your 10cc vials ? 10.0 ? 10.3 ? 10.5 ? Thank you.

Are the vials filled by hand or with a peristaltic pump (I have found the variance in fill volume between vials to be a lot less when the source uses a peristaltic pump)

Thank you Hleur ! :-)

@hleur @hlsupport Review for my first order with you!
I ordered the Susta 250 gso. Order was quick and easy, shipping was good, alltho it took a couple of days after ordering, before items were shipped.
Been using the products for a while now, and while I use ED injections, I did try 1 time injecting 1ml at once to see whether it had any pip, which it did not at all.

I know the GSO is a limited line, but personally I would like to see more products like this, maybe at higher concentrations, since 10x10ml to 140EU is an awesome deal for sure!

Post #1743 with your pricelist.....the pricelist has only been viewed by (169) people. I am shocked only (169) people have viewed it. Meso always was the biggest, most popular AAS board on the internet. I would have thought there should be tens of thousands of views, considering that worldwide, there are hundreds of thousands of men who use AAS.

Millard, this Q is for you -

Why are there so few views in your opinion?

Is it possibly because most Men who use AAS buy it locally from a local source, like some guy at the gym, instead of off the internet (ie Meso) ?

Last edited:
Post #1743 with your pricelist.....the pricelist has only been viewed by (169) people. I am shocked only (169) people have viewed it. Meso always was the biggest, most popular AAS board on the internet. I would have thought there should be tens of thousands of views, considering that worldwide, there are hundreds of thousands of men who use AAS.

Is it possibly because most Men who use AAS buy it locally from a local source, like some guy at the gym, instead of off the internet (ie Meso) ?
Or possibly because other forums blatantly fake activity?

I have an older price list in my download folder and when ever I wanted to look something up I'd like to order I just use that old list. I am sure many do the same, since it's kinda difficult to follow the thread and more so to find the most recent price list. Only thing that changed is there's no oil kits or tablets at the moment but I do know that so why not just use the old list instead.

I always ask them the updated price list by email.

Back