HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I noticed a narrative recently about EU-EU no customs handling. I believe this needs further elaboration because claim like this is leading to misunderstandings and false assumptions.

It’s true parcels inside EU customs union are not subject to VAT or duty hence not subject to overabusive inspections. But over the years we shipped let’s say a LOT parcels and I can tell you I have witnessed various kind of shit. Believe or not, there are countries where customs don’t hesitate intercept TRANSITING parcels, inspect and seize.Picking particular courier for particular country is matter of experience and crude statistics.

It’s true though, most individual clients won’t experience seizure or loss over a lifetime because success rate is still very high within EU.
Yes, especially if name or address or both were caught before or are suspected because of frequent receivement of packages from multiple other countries. People need to be smarter about it. Everything is visible these days.

Post a review and receive a free vial of testosterone with your next order!
We very much value all feedback from our customers and therefore we offer you this review bonus. You can include how you felt about the ordering process, feelz, gains, bloodwork or just your overall satisfaction. We very much appreciate if you include a photo of your received order aswell.

We very much value all feedback from our customers and therefore we offer you this review bonus. You can include how you felt about the ordering process, feelz, gains, bloodwork or just your overall satisfaction. We very much appreciate if you include a photo of your received order aswell.
Soon, I'm excited to try your testo c 300. I have never tried MCT so it will be interesting for me to see how well I respond.

Don’t have the picture unfortunately, but been using HL products for a while now, communication and shipping was always fast, injectables i used the gso line as well as the normal ones and did not experience any pip, quality gear, pharma products worked well too, will buy again !

Is your eifelfango from pharmacy? Its often faked like galenika and rotex

Is your eifelfango from pharmacy? Its often faked like galenika and rotex
We get it from a private supplier. It is not in our official Meso price list for a reason. We sell it simply because there is a demand for it even though we have not tested it. However buying our Human Labs products you can be sure you are getting high quality tested products.

So, I have received my goods. Very satisfied with the packaging (smart stealth). Commumication is awesome, no long wait and prompt actions by this company after payment. Everything is easy to do, just follow the order instructions and be nice and they will be nice to you too. We're all humans after all. Received my package after about 7 or so days because of holidays mid week so I think it would come sooner normally.

Communication/Ordering/Payment/Delivery overall is very good and better than most sources. I'd say stealth is the smartest I've seen yet.

MCT oil is nice and thinner than gso or cso, so injection was smooth and went well. Hopefully, I'm not allergic to mct (will update on pip). Rubber stopper is good and tight, unlike chinese shit. Vials are a bit smaller than standard, but it seems that they're filled more than 10ml? Probably accounting for syringe dead space (smart idea).

Authentication seems to work, just scan the QR code and it will show whether it's genuine of fake.

Reccommended.

20221103_104021.jpg
20221103_104128.jpg
20221103_104211.jpg
20221103_104233.jpg
20221103_104323.jpg
Screenshot_20221103-112517_Samsung Internet.jpg

So, I have received my goods. Very satisfied with the packaging (smart stealth). Commumication is awesome, no long wait and prompt actions by this company after payment. Everything is easy to do, just follow the order instructions and be nice and they will be nice to you too. We're all humans after all. Received my package after about 7 or so days because of holidays mid week so I think it would come sooner normally.

Communication/Ordering/Payment/Delivery overall is very good and better than most sources. I'd say stealth is the smartest I've seen yet.

MCT oil is nice and thinner than gso or cso, so injection was smooth and went well. Hopefully, I'm not allergic to mct (will update on pip). Rubber stopper is good and tight, unlike chinese shit. Vials are a bit smaller than standard, but it seems that they're filled more than 10ml? Probably accounting for syringe dead space (smart idea).

Authentication seems to work, just scan the QR code and it will show whether it's genuine of fake.

Reccommended.

View attachment 175029
View attachment 175030
View attachment 175031
View attachment 175032
View attachment 175033
View attachment 175034
Misspelled Testosterone on the vial labels. Other than that, however, everything looks great.

Reccommended.

View attachment 175029
View attachment 175030
View attachment 175031
View attachment 175032
View attachment 175033
View attachment 175034
Zero pip, testo c 300 is amazing!

The fact HumanLabs was able to dose a Test Cyp at 300mg/cc without it crashing very hard in cold weather.....and with no PIP which means a reasonably low percentage of BA (probably 3% or less of BA) is very impressive. Over the years, very few sources have been able to produce a 1) painless 2) stable (does not crash in cold weather) Test Cyp dosed at 300mg/cc. I am not sure how they were able to do it, but it's very impressive.

Couldn't agree more , i love cyp, but even test e is amazing too i experienced very little pip but some people report it more ... but last years is something with test e raws worldwide, something that source can't really do about(only thing that helps is lowering mg/ml or cutting it with HL sterile oil) , it happens with every source...

Last edited:

I have ordered from Human several times now and I am simply more than satisfied. Questions are always answered, items have always been of the best quality and prices are great. New order going out today

I ran a cycle with these they are great.
Smoth no pip no inflamation and good dose for TestoC.
Have fun with them!
It's awesome no pip for 300mg!

What kind of cycle was that? Since we get similar problems with estrogen if we let it run wild it's interesting to hear what kind of cycles you do.

It's awesome no pip for 300mg!

What kind of cycle was that? Since we get similar problems with estrogen if we let it run wild it's interesting to hear what kind of cycles you do.
450 test C 600-800 primo 200 mast.
I did lots of running , biking , boxing , weight training on this cycle recovery was easy results where good but not crazy like tren.
I did not need an ai but i had a lot of DHT’s in there, maybe to much for some estrogen wise but for me it was good .
Honestly i miss this Test C was my first time with this ester and loved it .

Back