HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

I ordered 4 times bulk orders over 5k.

Worked fine every time, very good support.
One time a parcel got lost and i got it reshiped for free.

Definitely high quality products. Sometimes problems with the oil, especially on higher doses, like Testo EC 400.
I did a few over 1k. Lately been having issues with customs. 1 got stuck and reshipped for free, now this last one the last update is from October 11 saying it left the warehouse. All EU-EU, been ordering gear in pretty fair quantities in the last 5 years or so never had any issues. Mofos are on it now.

I did a few over 1k. Lately been having issues with customs. 1 got stuck and reshipped for free, now this last one the last update is from October 11 saying it left the warehouse. All EU-EU, been ordering gear in pretty fair quantities in the last 5 years or so never had any issues. Mofos are on it now.I

If it gets lost do you get a Letter from customs or they Come to your house or How is That going? I got a Package too since 10 days „for customs examanition „
I start to worry about That . Normally its just one or two days in customs

guys is there an primo 200 in planning? would be sellin good too.
Hello, we are still deciding about the pros and cons about introducing another product into our line, as it is not as easy how it seems. If we decide to produce it someday, we will definitely make a post about it.

If it gets lost do you get a Letter from customs or they Come to your house or How is That going? I got a Package too since 10 days „for customs examanition „
I start to worry about That . Normally its just one or two days in customs
Didn't actually get jack shit. Just got in touch with the sender and pretty much assumed that it got stuck in customs. Stayed that in the tracking forever and was literally in the nearest country nearby, that's usually a day or two to deliver.

quick update guys, maybe first review of Test 500 so far,

First two shots - did half cc of pure test 500, quads shots, pip was there but still i was expecting more pain, in past i used 500mg and can't even walk to my job, but with HL test500 able to train and walk like a human with little pain, lol

another 4 shots was cut with HL sterile oil (GSO + 2% BA) did again half cc of test 500 + half cc of hl sterile oil, and man! that was change! Zero pip, great flow through needle, no problem at all, everything has been smooth since! Love it!:p

dadad.png

I did a few over 1k. Lately been having issues with customs. 1 got stuck and reshipped for free, now this last one the last update is from October 11 saying it left the warehouse. All EU-EU, been ordering gear in pretty fair quantities in the last 5 years or so never had any issues. Mofos are on it now.

sorry, what kind of shipping are you talking about? if the parcel was sent by regular mail, it travels inside EU, from a country to another by plane, very risky buy over 1K and then use normal mail to receive parcel. at the airports there is the financial police, which can carry out random checks. For bulk orders use only private courier, the package will travel by road, and there are no customs within the EU, so shipment will be more safe

sorry, what kind of shipping are you talking about? if the parcel was sent by regular mail, it travels inside EU, from a country to another by plane, very risky buy over 1K and then use normal mail to receive parcel. at the airports there is the financial police, which can carry out random checks. For bulk orders use only private courier, the package will travel by road, and there are no customs within the EU, so shipment will be more safe
These 2 orders were from Human Labs. Regular/stealth they usually use, sometimes it comes with GLS sometimes some other. I didn't chose it, it was the "standard" they use for bulk orders, at least.

Interesting. I haven't seen anyone offer private courier. That's the superior option for sure, if it were available. Is it is available upon request or what?

These 2 orders were from Human Labs. Regular/stealth they usually use, sometimes it comes with GLS sometimes some other. I didn't chose it, it was the "standard" they use for bulk orders, at least.
Gls, Dpd, Tnt are all ok for bulk orders, so if this source, ship bulk order always with these couriers is ok. if the parcel is not delivered despite shipping with the aforementioned couriers, it does not mean that it has ended up in the hands of the border police, it means that it has been lost or stolen. so you won't have any legal problems.

Last edited:
Too, got 2 orders before, and response was 2-3 times per day, now i must wait 48h for one response.. i don t say that s wrong but it was better..

yeah its kind of annoying, i get that they have a private life but who only works 1h per 2 days?

Gls, Dpd, Tnt are all ok for bulk orders, so if this source, ship bulk order always with these couriers is ok. if the parcel is not delivered despite shipping with the aforementioned couriers, it does not mean that it has ended up in the hands of the border police, it means that it has been lost or stolen. so you won't have any legal problems.
Hmmm ok. Honestly that's what they told me by mail on the other order that I didn't receive.

Seems like I got new batches with my order. Test E looks like more made with GSO oil now, are all test e now with GSO ?

Attachments

• 57A9452F-72D2-4C4E-8181-D71B7794C3DB.jpeg
    57A9452F-72D2-4C4E-8181-D71B7794C3DB.jpeg
    219.4 KB · Views: 98
  • 5ED69969-5096-4165-B2BA-92EF73B67E9E.jpeg
    5ED69969-5096-4165-B2BA-92EF73B67E9E.jpeg
    322.5 KB · Views: 98
Hi
it is already known that the Testo E 300 hurts after the injection. My question is whether anyone has the same thing with other means, e.g. the Sustanon 350? and it would be great to hear from someone if the new batch of Testo E 300 still hurts?! Thanks in advance

yeah i think you dont know how this works,

when i place an order and i dont get a answer (at least payment information so i can send the money) within a day i simply use another source, dont blame me this is how it works

if i enter a store without employees ,do i wait a eternity for someone to show up when there are 10 other shops at the same street ? obviously not, i simply leave and use another shop. this is how it works in real life

if you think its okay to make customer wait 1-2 days to answer then dont blame me for not sending money because i did but just to another source
But bro this is not Germany and this is not some legal store where you buy food and drinks lol...

All is good man, just be a bit more patient with things like that.

Interesting. I haven't seen anyone offer private courier. That's the superior option for sure, if it were available. Is it is available upon request or what?
We offer any delivery courier you choose. We are open to requests as far as it is possible for us to use them.

Seems like I got new batches with my order. Test E looks like more made with GSO oil now, are all test e now with GSO ?
It is due to benzyl benzoate not being clear.

I noticed a narrative recently about EU-EU no customs handling. I believe this needs further elaboration because claim like this is leading to misunderstandings and false assumptions.

It’s true parcels inside EU customs union are not subject to VAT or duty hence not subject to overabusive inspections. But over the years we shipped let’s say a LOT parcels and I can tell you I have witnessed various kind of shit. Believe or not, there are countries where customs don’t hesitate intercept TRANSITING parcels, inspect and seize.Picking particular courier for particular country is matter of experience and crude statistics.

It’s true though, most individual clients won’t experience seizure or loss over a lifetime because success rate is still very high within EU.

Back