HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

View attachment 172184

Dear Meso community, I am a new addition to the Human Labs Team. I will be doing my best to help you and answer your questions while ordering our products. As a bonus I also bring with me an upgrade to the initial hGH promo.

Discounted price of 1 hGH kit is now only 70€.

Yes, that's right. I would recommend to get a few and stock up, as this price is VERY competetive and won't last long.

Lab test is attached below.
Please submit your order in correct format that can be found HERE, as it allows us to process your order faster.

Email: humanlabs-eu@protonmail.com
Wickr: humanlabseu

Unfortunately this testing batch of HGH is now out of stock and therefore the promo ends. For those who managed to purchase I hope you like it. ;)

almost only, they have best proctucts, all very well dosed, now I'm on susta+tren+mast all HL.
before getting to know HL i used a well known brand with legit products (i test them all) which i won't mention to be fair, but HL has that extra something, their GSO products are really TOP too, i took nandrolone GSO which i will use this winter , I will send feedback.
Same experience, using same combo and HL line is very potent, love it!
Their tren is superb!

Unfortunately all of the GSO products will not be restocked after they are sold out. Sustanon is also almost out of stock.

On the other hand, soon there will be some new high concentration products, redesign and improvements in stealth for people who require it. We will announce it when everything is ready. Stay tuned ;)
are you saying it will no longer produce the GSO line? can i know why? they are exceptional products, at a very competitive price.

Your post is worthless. You neither can report experience nor have any analysis by hand.
I'm not the one talking out of my ass about how great I FEEL which must mean that the shit is EXTREMELY POTENT.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, not on the one asking for evidence of proof. Fucktard.

are you saying it will no longer produce the GSO line? can i know why? they are exceptional products, at a very competitive price.
It is not our main line and it is demanding to restock it aswell. Also the amount of sales that were made is not that big either. If requested a lot it might come back in the future, who knows.. However currently we are working on some new high concentration products instead, which will hopefully be available in the upcoming weeks.

Same experience, using same combo and HL line is very potent, love it!
Their tren is superb!
I am glad to hear that. :)

It is not our main line and it is demanding to restock it aswell. Also the amount of sales that were made is not that big either. If requested a lot it might come back in the future, who knows.. However currently we are working on some new high concentration products instead, which will hopefully be available in the upcoming weeks.

Boldenone cypionate would be welcome, I don't understand why anyone would prefer the extremely long undecylenate ester. But I understand from other sources that steroid users are conservative and don't like to try new gear, hardly any sales of bolde cyp.

Testo undecylenate for TRT would also be welcome, but probably not a big seller.

I hope there will be an alternative to the GSO, because the pip I get from MCT oil is horrible

it's a shame, I was hoping for an integration of products, for example primobolan, but ok. I never use super dosed products because of too many solvents used. I will continue to buy the regular HL line which is absolutely TOP NOTCH :)

I'm not the one talking out of my ass about how great I FEEL which must mean that the shit is EXTREMELY POTENT.

The burden of proof is on the person making the claim, not on the one asking for evidence of proof. Fucktard.
In other words you beg others to pay for HPLC testing to share this with you because you are broke af?

Duuuude you are welcome. Search this thread I posted a lot of results.

You are welcome

In other words you beg others to pay for HPLC testing to share this with you because you are broke af?

Duuuude you are welcome. Search this thread I posted a lot of results.

You are welcome
My point is that he isn't doing anyone any favors basing the potency of the gear on his feelings. Why is that so difficult to understand? And why t f are you defending his words? Let him speak for himself. Or are you one and the same person?
Glad you posted actual lab work.

dgdgdsfsd.png

Dear Meso, we are back with another sale :)
This time it is 20% off for ALL PRODUCTS in the Price List which is included below. As you may have noticed, our thread name has changed a bit to emphasize that we also ship Internationally. Currently we do not ship to Norway, however customs situcation can change anytime so watch our thread for updates. When ordering please use the format shown HERE, so we can process your order as fast as possible.

Post a review and receive a free vial of testosterone with your next order. This bonus lasts indefinitely and for all orders, not just the sale above. We would very much appreciate if you included a photo of your order aswell.

Attachments

Very good source so far, reliable, good communication, last payment was short of a bit but the source shipped anyway and I fixed later.

I’d improve by a bit the TA times and response times, and maybe add: sarms and insulin.

View attachment 172377

Dear Meso, we are back with another sale :)
This time it is 20% off for ALL PRODUCTS in the Price List which is included below. As you may have noticed, our thread name has changed a bit to emphasize that we also ship Internationally. Currently we do not ship to Norway, however customs situcation can change anytime so watch our thread for updates. When ordering please use the format shown HERE, so we can process your order as fast as possible.

Post a review and receive a free vial of testosterone with your next order. This bonus lasts indefinitely and for all orders, not just the sale above. We would very much appreciate if you included a photo of your order aswell.

Why don’t you drop new stuff?

Also why is your Cjc 1295 no dac so expensiv? 30€ for 5mg is robbery even with the discount

Also here are some ideas

-DHB
-Injectable Superdrol
- Tren Acetat Testo Propio Masteron Propio each 100mg (300mg /ml)

please look at the e-mail :)
thanks
Will do as soon as possible.

Why don’t you drop new stuff?

Also why is your Cjc 1295 no dac so expensiv? 30€ for 5mg is robbery even with the discount

Also here are some ideas

-DHB
-Injectable Superdrol
- Tren Acetat Testo Propio Masteron Propio each 100mg (300mg /ml)

We are expanding our product line soon.. As far as I know it will not be new products but the most used ones with high concentration. However thank you for the ideas, they will be considered once we decide to add new products. :)

Back