HUMAN-LABS [EU / International]

Hello.. I wanted to test their stuff.. so far everything is good,no pip,no floating stuff inside vials,delivery was quick. Next time il order more. Atleast I got the right stuff. Was sceptical,but it turned out great.
Tbh I don't get the logic behind. You ordered two vials for 150 bucks instead of receiving more for this money?
Wow...

UPDATE

The new stealth option is ready, please indicate

Shipping options: Normal, Full Stealth*, Standard Stealth (soon)**

*with Full Stealth option, you will not receive original packaging
** with Standard Stealth you will receive original packaging (soon)

Both Full Stealth and Standard Stealth are ahead of stealth usually seen elsewhere, opt for Standard Stealth if you need original packaging only (resellers etc..)

If you do not indicate shipping option in your order, we assume shipping option is left to our discretion.

1.)Please submit your order in correct format, including
all information we need to start the order process. This way we can save time by cutting unnecessary corresponding back and forth.

Example:
3x TESTO E 300
2x NANRO D 300
2x DANABOLON 10

Payment: Bitcoin
Shipping: Full stealth

Address:
Eugene Meyer
South Street 3992
89018 Ballinasloe Galway City
Ireland
* +353 20 919 9190
* optional, we will prompt you if needed

2.) We will contact you with payment instructions for your
order

3.) After the payment is received, we will ship the
order and reply back with tracking number and other
essential information related to the shipment

If you need your order as soon as possible, the preferred payment is BTC - the funds are with us in instant. and the order can be processed immediately. Bank transfers usually take 1-2 days to clear, therefore your order can miss the immediate shipping batch.

Anyone here who tried their peptides, specifically ghrp 2 , ipamorelin ?

Those mentioned above are not tested by Janoshik as far as i recall correctly? @hleur

Thanks
Had their ghrp 6 and it was Legit. 3OOmcg 2Omins before my meal and i was hungry like crazy and this was back then when i had pharmasource superdrol. Which Suppressed my crazy. Injected their ghrp 6 before every meal 3OOmcg. So i could get my kcals in even on 4Omg sdrol

Hi all,

BIG thanks for adhering to requested order formatting, it's truly appreciated! Upcoming holidays will slow shipping and order processing down a bit, but don't worry - all orders submitted before end of promo, but processed later will still be granted -22% and shipped asap.

Any1 used their HGH or Trest A who can comment on quality?

i have tried both.
TrestA 100 gave me insane gains (strenght and fullness), but also a lot of water retention and nipple problems after 10 days of use (resolved with Ralox).
really strong compound which I would not recommend to everybody, expecially beginners.

i use their HGH since december at 5UI/day pre-workout.
it's definitly legit....sleep quality, fat-loss and muscle quality improved.
i made also blood works....results was:
-Growth Hormone > 40ng/ml (the lab can't measure more)
-IGF-1 511ng/ml

would reccomend it

i have tried both.
TrestA 100 gave me insane gains (strenght and fullness), but also a lot of water retention and nipple problems after 10 days of use (resolved with Ralox).
really strong compound which I would not recommend to everybody, expecially beginners.

i use their HGH since december at 5UI/day pre-workout.
it's definitly legit....sleep quality, fat-loss and muscle quality improved.
i made also blood works....results was:
-Growth Hormone > 40ng/ml (the lab can't measure more)
-IGF-1 511ng/ml

would reccomend it
Thats great, nice of you to comment on this, might give both a try!

Back