Human-Labs TESTO C 300 (underdosed ?)

poorfatman

Banned
11 days after I switched from QsC to Human-Labs
Been doing 1cc(300mg) split into two injections
Blood was taken 24hr after injection
testo 300.png
Im not saying its underdosed but 1300 for 300mg is kinda low, also I thought e2 wouldve been higher.
I will retest in a week.
Id like to know your guys opinion.
Batch : 03XMFAA

Seriously? Is this a troll account?

On monday you claim you take QSC gear that, as you claimed, is supposedly underdosed - which is weird cause I tested the QSC stuff myself with Janoshik and also by blood work and everything was fine, so did others by the way and got to the same conclusion.

Now, on monday you claim QSC is underdosed and today you say you were taking Human Labs for some time and its also underdosed. All of this makes no sense.

This must be a troll attempt?!

On monday you claim you take QSC gear that, as you claimed, is supposedly underdosed - which is weird cause I tested the QSC stuff myself with Janoshik and also by blood work and everything was fine, so did others by the way and got to the same conclusion.

Now, on monday you claim QSC is underdosed and today you say you were taking Human Labs for some time and its also underdosed. All of this makes no sense.

First of all if you actually read all the bloodwork you would see the dates.
I switched from QsC to HL 11 days ago. Last QsC shot was on 3rd january 2023. I never said QsC was underdosed/bunk , their raws are legit , if you actually read my post I said that the lack of solvents in their oils forced me to heat it up everytime b4 injecting thus resulting in the degradation of the API. If QsC just added a bit more solvents the gear would be perfect but as of now its not suitable for TRT beacuse once you get to the end of the vial it would degrade by 50% , also what I forgot to mention is that at the end of my QsC vial the oil wasnt as thick which proves my point beacuse when theres less API the oil is more thin while when I reheated and draw a new vial the oil was thick and the results were amazing again (9+ response). @janoshik will be able to answer this better. But why would I troll ? I wanted to buy from QsC again but as of now I will stay away , you can look at their thread it wasnt just me that got crystalized gear.

First of all if you actually read all the bloodwork you would see the dates.
I switched from QsC to HL 11 days ago. Last QsC shot was on 3rd january 2023. I never said QsC was underdosed/bunk , their raws are legit , if you actually read my post I said that the lack of solvents in their oils forced me to heat it up everytime b4 injecting thus resulting in the degradation of the API. If QsC just added a bit more solvents the gear would be perfect but as of now its not suitable for TRT beacuse once you get to the end of the vial it would degrade by 50% , also what I forgot to mention is that at the end of my QsC vial the oil wasnt as thick which proves my point beacuse when theres less API the oil is more thin while when I reheated and draw a new vial the oil was thick and the results were amazing again (9+ response). @janoshik will be able to answer this better. But why would I troll ? I wanted to buy from QsC again but as of now I will stay away , you can look at their thread it wasnt just me that got crystalized gear.
I completely get what you mean, at this point and after trying several UGLs i ´ve come to the conclusion that being properly dosed proven by HPLC does not guarantee you´ll notice the full effect of the stuff, especially if you plan on using it for TRT where you don´t need high doses, sure if you blast the stuff you´ll feel something but not for TRT
Several variables at stake as you mention perhaps, i have no idea of brewing so i can´t discuss that but for sure solvents, excipients and other stuff must cause an impact on the systemic effect of the gear, the closest i feel to my older self on TRT is with Deus.

I completely get what you mean, at this point and after trying several UGLs i ´ve come to the conclusion that being properly dosed proven by HPLC does not guarantee you´ll notice the full effect of the stuff, especially if you plan on using it for TRT where you don´t need high doses, sure if you blast the stuff you´ll feel something but not for TRT
Several variables at stake as you mention perhaps, i have no idea of brewing so i can´t discuss that but for sure solvents, excipients and other stuff must cause an impact on the systemic effect of the gear, the closest i feel to my older self on TRT is with Deus.
Ill just blast till I die then , I mean what am I suposse to do ? PCT ? I doubt I can get my natty levels to where I would feel good. I might give it a try , but If I cant Im gonna feel depressed again. Is there even such thing as desensitized to test ?

the oil wasnt as thick which proves my point beacuse when theres less API the oil is more thin
Where the FUCK does pharmaceutical production guidelines and/or chemistry confirms that?
You are just spewing shit out of your mouth and not your ass you supposed to

And whats your SHBG levels? I bet my left shrunken nut it's through the roof

On monday you claim you take QSC gear that, as you claimed, is supposedly underdosed

This is a complete misreading of this guy's posts. He didn't claim it qsc was underdosed. He claimed the reheating process was making the test cyp lose potency/degrading. He also was also clear that he had already switched to hl by the time of the post.

You're reading titles instead of posts.

This is a complete misreading of this guy's posts. He didn't claim it qsc was underdosed. He claimed the reheating process was making the test cyp lose potency/degrading. He also was also clear that he had already switched to hl by the time of the post.

You're reading titles instead of posts.
I did read his posts and they are nothing but nonsense. Switching gear and taking bloods after only 11 days after he switched doesn’t give accurate readings with test-cyp / -E. Also he doesn't understand the discrepancy of blood work. He can pull bloods as often as he wants, the only right way to know if HL is underdosed or his self brewed oil lost potency by overheating is by sending it to Janoshik for a lab test. Blood work means shit. If you had read his posts, you would get that.

I did read his posts and they are nothing but nonsense. Switching gear and taking bloods after only 11 days after he switched doesn’t give accurate readings with test-cyp / -E. Also he doesn't understand the discrepancy of blood work. He can pull bloods as often as he wants, the only right way to know if HL is underdosed or his self brewed oil lost potency by overheating is by sending it to Janoshik for a lab test. Blood work means shit. If you had read his posts, you would get that.
Having in mind that he's presumably talking about testosterone only cruising, I disagree with you in practically all the propositions you put forward. He also doesn't talk about "overheating". He talks about "re-heating". Those are two different things. You would know, were you a better reader.

Having in mind that he's presumably talking about testosterone only cruising, I disagree with you in practically all the propositions you put forward. He also doesn't talk about "overheating". He talks about "re-heating". Those are two different things. You would know, were you a better reader.
Again, not sure if you dont get it or just trying to be clever here, it is nearly impossible to destroy raws or finished oil by just simple re-heating it so yes I used the term of overheating cause that's what he did if his oils as he said presumably lost potency during that process.

Its fine man , it wouldnt even matter if I send it to jano as QsC would just tell me I faked it or something. HL is definetly underdosed/bunk but that wont matter either beacuse they wouldnt give me refund either way. I just have to take my losses and learn from them and hopefully Balkan is as good as people say.

HL is definetly underdosed/bunk but that wont matter either beacuse they wouldnt give me refund either way. I just have to take my losses and learn from them and hopefully Balkan is as good as people say.
Prove your claim with a lab test, otherwise it's not worth anything.

Its fine man , it wouldnt even matter if I send it to jano as QsC would just tell me I faked it or something. HL is definetly underdosed/bunk but that wont matter either beacuse they wouldnt give me refund either way. I just have to take my losses and learn from them and hopefully Balkan is as good as people say.
I always wonder if people who do illegal business with criminals who have their full address talking shit, lies and unproven stories about them, are worried about any consequences?!
If somebody is talking shit about me and I have his address... Dude...

You 'll do what? Rack a charge for yourself? Send him a bomb? A kg of illicit substance? Do you REALLY know who is behind the address and the name and what HE/SHE/IT is capable of?

Internet tough guys are so 90s...

You 'll do what? Rack a charge for yourself? Send him a bomb? A kg of illicit substance? Do you REALLY know who is behind the address and the name and what HE/SHE/IT is capable of?

Internet tough guys are so 90s...
I would knock on their door and have them see my tears of fury

I always wonder if people who do illegal business with criminals who have their full address talking shit, lies and unproven stories about them, are worried about any consequences?!
I just lost a few brain cells reading this.

HL is definetly underdosed/bunk but that wont matter either beacuse they wouldnt give me refund either way.
I would say it's a bit too early to take a conclusion like that, but you did well coming to the forum and posting your results. If other people come and consistently have the same results as you do, then the possibility of it being underdosed would be more plausible. As for now, there are many circunstancial factors that you may not be considering. Test it again, and compare it to your previous results from other sources, tested under the same circumstances. And , still, it will take a 3 or 4 tests so you can have an average.

But, yeah, continue to test as you would normally do, and if you come across significantly different results from different gear sources, then one of them would have to be underdosed.

Last edited:

Sponsors

Latest posts