HYB (Best Service and Product - International Shipping)

Yura(HYB)

Subscriber
Contact information:
WhatsApp:+86 17722517617
Telegram= peptideYura
Threema:S3HPHE3M

mail:yuraPeptide@proton.me
It's your old friend Yura, back again! This time, I'm bringing something fresh—my new brand (HYB). Couldn't think of a better place to return to than Meso, where all the good vibes are always flowing!

1. Product Quality:
As a distributor, we’re committed to providing high-quality products to our customers. All of our products undergo third-party testing (Janoshik, Chromate, PeptideTest). I’ll drop a thread with our testing reports in the first comment.

We offer free samples or additional store credit with no strings attached to customers willing to test our products and mention HYB as the supplier.

If a product doesn’t meet the standard, we’ll replace it for free. Currently, we offer two types of oils: MCT oil and grape seed oil, with pricing clearly marked.

1. Shipping Safety:
We partner with professional logistics companies that have years of shipping experience. They use discreet packaging and specialized routes to ensure the safest delivery to our customers. So far, we’ve achieved almost a 99% success rate. In case of any customs issues or lost packages, we promise to reship at no cost.

Special Countries: Canada (90% success rate), New Zealand (90% success rate), UAE (80% success rate), India (80% success rate), and remote African countries (80% success rate). If the first shipment is seized by customs, a 20% reshipping fee applies for a replacement. If the second shipment is also seized, we will offer a refund.

1. Minimum Order Quantity & Shipping Fees:
  • Peptides: 1 kit (10 vials)
  • Oils: 1 bottle
  • Orals: 1 bottle
We don’t really have strict minimum order quantities, but shipping fees will apply.

1. Payment Methods:
We accept coin payments (USDT/BTC/USDC...), bank card transfers, Wise, Western Union, Alibaba transactions (3% handling fee), and PayPal (4% handling fee). Tracking numbers will be provided within 12-48 hours after payment.

Contact information:
WhatsApp:+86 17722517617
Telegram= peptideYura
Threema:S3HPHE3M

mail:yuraPeptide@proton.me

Finally This is the man from old sry lab, have really a good experience with him in communication and super fast delivery to northern europe.

your raws prices are not competitive at all. why one would have to choose you?

Do you have labtest for cardarine pills?

Back