aromasin 12,5 eod

I made a blood test, results:

FSH 0,05 mU /ml 1.00-12.00 mU /ml
LH 0.08 mU /ml 2.00-12.00 mU /ml
E2 34 pg/ml 11 - 50 pg/ml
PRL 7,82 ng/ml 3,28 - 19,68 ng/ml
T 10,13ng/ml 2.60 - 12.00 ng/ml
SHBG 36,0 nmol/l 14 - 71 nmol/l

Why fsh and lh are so low, is it because i am taking hcg?
Do i have to take more hcg or stop and start nolva and / or clomid?

[QUOTyzoot494, post: 1219828, member: 71562"]Try running HCG again solo, as running it with nolva and clomid at the same time will actually provide less benefits. HCG can interfere with LH and FSH production so you don't really want to run it while running nolva and clomid. Try blasting HCG as much as you can and then afterwards run nolva + clomid.[/QUOTE]

I am going to start nolva / clomid now that i finished hcg. I am thinking 20mg nolva ed and 25mg clomid eod for 4 weeks ? Should i take aromasin together?

I have a bit of puffy nipples and my testicals are smaller than before.
Should i start another restart protocol with hcg nolva and clomid?
The good think is that libido is better
If you have the money HMG with HCG and ARIMIDEX(if your level oestro are high) are really very nice ;-)
I tried all types pct, and this are my favorite but little bit expensive.

If you have the money HMG with HCG and ARIMIDEX(if your level oestro are high) are really very nice ;-)
I tried all types pct, and this are my favorite but little bit expensive.

Yes my friend i have read about hmg but it is very expensive.
I just finish my restart protocol with hcg and aromasin and now i am starting nolva/clomid. Thanks for your advice.

Yes my friend i have read about hmg but it is very expensive.
I just finish my restart protocol with hcg and aromasin and now i am starting nolva/clomid. Thanks for your advice.
Your welcome my friend,
what quality do you use for your nolva/clomid hcg and aromasin ?
Your oestro level are high with HCG ? It's good choice to take HCG folowed by clomid, you right 100% with this cycle.
About side effect, how do you fell with clomid ?

Your welcome my friend,
what quality do you use for your nolva/clomid hcg and aromasin ?
Your estro level are high with HCG ? It's good choice to take HCG folowed by clomid, you right 100% with this cycle.
About side effect, how do you fell with clomid ?

First, about quality i am using very good staff (i live in Greece and i have access to good pharmacy products) i dont have a problem with quality. HCG ( Organon) , Nolvadex
( Astrazeneca ) Clomid ( Anfarm Hellas), Aromasin ( Pfizer )

Second, estro level were a little bit high with hcg but aromasin 12,5mg eod was keeping them down.

Third, side effect from clomid, i am taking a small dose 25mg eod so i believe i will not have a problem ( only one time in my life i had take clomid 50mg ed for one month and i had side effects i was emotional and i was feeling very awful and strange)

Should i take some Aromasin 12,5mg e3d in my pct?

Do you think that Aromasin would have any effect on your natural test levels, I don't, just another chemical in a long list. Pussy is the best test builder. Eat fat pussy.

Do you think that Aromasin would have any effect on your natural test levels, I don't, just another chemical in a long list. Pussy is the best test builder. Eat fat pussy.

I believe that also, but when you have low testosterone and you are trying to recover your Hpta you dont have so much energy and libido for pussy. I am 25 years old, I can have sex if i want to but i dont care even it happen once in a week or 2 weeks.
I try to workout 4 times per week and be sexual available for my girlfriend when she wants but nobody can understand you if you have a problem. I am not complaining now i am just explaining my situation. I know my problem with hormone disfuction and i am trying to live with them or to recover.

I believe that also, but when you have low testosterone and you are trying to recover your Hpta you dont have so much energy and libido for pussy. I am 25 years old, I can have sex if i want to but i dont care even it happen once in a week or 2 weeks.
I try to workout 4 times per week and be sexual available for my girlfriend when she wants but nobody can understand you if you have a problem. I am not complaining now i am just explaining my situation. I know my problem with hormone disfuction and i am trying to live with them or to recover.
If you got a girlfriend that you care about and your not fuckin' her at will at 25 you need to get to the doc, and in the mean time maybe some test? I hope that did not come off as mean because i did not want it to , do some test until you get it figured out.

If you got a girlfriend that you care about and your not fuckin' her at will at 25 you need to get to the doc, and in the mean time maybe some test? I hope that did not come off as mean because i did not want it to , do some test until you get it figured out.

You are not mean, you are right. I have a endo that he is trying to help me. He gave me the Hcg and nolvadex therapy. I am not doing this on my own. But i am trying to get some help from this site also because only the persons that have been in my situation know what low testo means. Doctors have studied about it, persons in here have real life experiences. I am trying to heal with hcg nolvadex clomid and not continue with exogenous testo for the rest of my life. This will be my last option.

First, about quality i am using very good staff (i live in Greece and i have access to good pharmacy products) i dont have a problem with quality. HCG ( Organon) , Nolvadex
( Astrazeneca ) Clomid ( Anfarm Hellas), Aromasin ( Pfizer )

Second, estro level were a little bit high with hcg but aromasin 12,5mg eod was keeping them down.

Third, side effect from clomid, i am taking a small dose 25mg eod so i believe i will not have a problem ( only one time in my life i had take clomid 50mg ed for one month and i had side effects i was emotional and i was feeling very awful and strange)

Should i take some Aromasin 12,5mg e3d in my pct?
I know, in Greece you have good quality product in the pharmacy.
I preferat 2snd generation like Arimidex, if you react well with Aromasin at 12.5mg take this.
Clomid work well but i preferat HMG, it's more expensive sure but it's not the same quality and to me PCT are very important.

Your cycle are good, if you react well run with it.
Have good cycle my friend !
Lundgren

Back