I am debating if I should use Tren on my third cycle.

reada476

First cycle was a test only cycle. This was kind of an experiment to see how I react. My second cycle was 600 mg of test C 300mg 2x per week and 40 mg of Dbol. I did get stronger and I did gain some mass. I did PCT with HCG. On my third cycle, I decided to get Tren but I'm having second thoughts.... I was thinking of doing a test / tren cycle. But I think I should go ahead and cycle with sus 275@ 500-600 mg stack with anadrol. I do prefer more hair safe steroids but at the same time I don't want to underestimate of what I can handle. Any tips or ideas for a good third cycle? I'm on one month of pct.

what exactly is your goal? can you achieve that goal with the use of another compound?

you more than likely dont need tren, and can achieve your goal with another compound. especially being that you pct, you should try to avoid 19nors

sounds to me more like a desire to run tren because youve heard stories about it

Have you considered deca or npp? Typically hair safe since that is something that concerns you. Also both are compounds many people tolerate well and get good results from. Especially if you’re trying to build mass in a surplus.
Also bonus there’s less risk of rage and becoming and insufferable asshole.

First cycle was a test only cycle. This was kind of an experiment to see how I react. My second cycle was 600 mg of test C 300mg 2x per week and 40 mg of Dbol. I did get stronger and I did gain some mass. I did PCT with HCG. On my third cycle, I decided to get Tren but I'm having second thoughts.... I was thinking of doing a test / tren cycle. But I think I should go ahead and cycle with sus 275@ 500-600 mg stack with anadrol. I do prefer more hair safe steroids but at the same time I don't want to underestimate of what I can handle. Any tips or ideas for a good third cycle? I'm on one month of pct.
Height, weight, bodyfat, goal?

Have you considered deca or npp? Typically hair safe since that is something that concerns you. Also both are compounds many people tolerate well and get good results from. Especially if you’re trying to build mass in a surplus.
Also bonus there’s less risk of rage and becoming and insufferable asshole.
I have considered deca, but not too excited about the possibility of deca dick. I'm not sure if anyone has had permanent deca dick. Took finasteride and it lowered my sex drive. I am open minded

29 5ft9 167 bf na
what exactly is your goal? can you achieve that goal with the use of another compound?

you more than likely dont need tren, and can achieve your goal with another compound. especially being that you pct, you should try to avoid 19nors

sounds to me more like a desire to run tren because youve heard stories about it
Goal is be be around 180lbs. 8-13 percent body fat.

I have considered deca, but not too excited about the possibility of deca dick. I'm not sure if anyone has had permanent deca dick. Took finasteride and it lowered my sex drive. I am open minded
You’re worried about the possibility of temporary impotence as a side effect, but felt fine with pulling the trigger on Tren and it’s laundry list of side effects?

I’m sorry but I don’t understand the logic on that. I’ve gotten “deca dick” and it was a mild inconvenience. I explained to the gal and she was understanding. Shit happens. Tren had me turning furniture into toothpicks. Crazy thoughts, night sweats, general insomnia, indigestion, heartburn, no cardio, list goes on. So if you’re concerned with the POSSIBILITY of some deca dick get ready pal. Deca is super mild, most people react well to it. Make it simple.
500test, 300 deca, eat like crazy.

Try that. If it’s not getting you progress from where you’re at. You need to look at you training/diet. You should be growing on that

You’re worried about the possibility of temporary impotence as a side effect, but felt fine with pulling the trigger on Tren and it’s laundry list of side effects?

I’m sorry but I don’t understand the logic on that. I’ve gotten “deca dick” and it was a mild inconvenience. I explained to the gal and she was understanding. Shit happens. Tren had me turning furniture into toothpicks. Crazy thoughts, night sweats, general insomnia, indigestion, heartburn, no cardio, list goes on. So if you’re concerned with the POSSIBILITY of some deca dick get ready pal. Deca is super mild, most people react well to it. Make it simple.
500test, 300 deca, eat like crazy.

Try that. If it’s not getting you progress from where you’re at. You need to look at you training/diet. You should be growing on that
This is coming from someone born skinny

Ba dum tsssssss

180lb lean at your height is natty status tbh... you do not need tren at all to achieve that
Been a hard gainer. Tbh. Been at 140s with excerise and diet for years. Small as frame TBH. But I am being more open minded to deca. Seems that people just overblow the side effect of deca dick then.

Ill throw primo out there assuming you have the expendable funds. Hold off on the tren for now (ace or enanth?)

TBH, my favorite stack is test, primo, and a little bit (200mg wk) of tren in the mix.

Been a hard gainer. Tbh. Been at 140s with excerise and diet for years. Small as frame TBH. But I am being more open minded to deca. Seems that people just overblow the side effect of deca dick then.
take a good look at everything youve done. are you really a hard gainer? or is that an excuse because you think youre putting in more effort than you actually have? there are people who complain about not being able to grow then you find out theyre partying every weekend until 5am and sleeping for 4 hours

deca dick is cause idiots dont know how to manage prolactin and progesterone, both of which are also affected by tren... so if youre against deca but want to take tren, lmao

I don´t wanna say I have been any better with bad growth on past cycles, took time to know my body and I am still learning. But those cycles in the past were all wasted and bad choices for me and my health. In other words - knowledge first and jump on second, in this case I wouldn't learn as I go in the same sense, can become detrimental or at best very unsatisfactory.

I am too a so called hardgainer, weighted at 65kg when I was 22 years old (185cm), damn stick! And up to 30 I was pending between 75-82kg.
Now when I understand my body I am currently 97kg. Sure I can blast up to 105kg, but I wanna avoid the unnecessary weight for growth.

Positives: Test E is a dream come true, Anavar has worked great on me, Adrol and Dbol has been superfun, Tren A has been great so far. Primo was also a blast (felt nothing but looked great).

Negatives: Now when I do TRT I love Test E and hate the old need of Test P to get the in and out quickly. NPP was a damn disappointment, and Sdrol has to be the most disgusting feeling I have ever felt in combination with health/ fitness.

Now I agree with most above that you are not ready for Tren (nothing more than test at most), but I wanna throw in that it's NOT the super raging s*x bull power supplement some state it is, at least not for me. It's subtle. Just a few easy to manage sides and a nice looking body IF carb instake is increased a lot. Carbs does the world of difference on tren, and water intake.

You need to first find a training and food regime that works for you, sounds like you rely on the drugs which 99% of us has done here at the beginning, but it will literally take you nowhere and you will do 8 wasted cycles before you start to see consistent and longterm results like that. Meaning learning to know your body and understand that it's the training and food, not your genetics and drugs that will dictate almost everything. Most here are not genetic freaks and many have succeeded on almost nothing.

This is coming from someone born skinny

Ba dum tsssssss
I’m also pretty sure my third cycle was something very similar to 500 test, 300 deca. And I could still run that and make gains.

When I serious started to get some progress was when I really made sure to get enough protein and remain in a caloric surplus for prolonged periods while on. A lot of these hard gainers think they are eating when they have no idea what it means to eat like a bodybuilder. I’m no bodybuilder myself, but if you want to be big and lean, that’s how you need to eat to get there.