I need advice, which options best ?

Tr3nbal0n3

Hi guys, I’m 23 years old, been lifting since 15..
6’3, 220 pounds, 20% body fat.
Max bench 315x1
Max deadlift 315x1

Lifetime natural. (Besides some Enclomiphine and some fake clen I took) and injectable L carnitine.

I’m dying to get on Testosterone. The reason why I’m terrified to get on Testosterone is because I do plan to eventually have kids. And I’m worried about shutting down my balls and them not being able to restart.. I don’t mind being on TRT for life but the idea of my sperm shutting off scares me.

I’ve been told I should do a HCG only cycle 6000IU of HCG only per week and boost my natural testosterone to 2000 without shutting off my sperm production, And I should run that with 10mg of MK677 daily.

Or should I Just do 1 cycle of Testosterone 500MG per week for 3 months with a little bit of HCG to keep my natural production on while on cycle then PCT and come off completely.

Is 1 cycle of testosterone really that risky ?? What are the chances I permanently shit myslef down on 1 cycle of test ?

Hi guys, I’m 23 years old, been lifting since 15..
6’3, 220 pounds, 20% body fat.
Max bench 315x1
Max deadlift 315x1

Lifetime natural. (Besides some Enclomiphine and some fake clen I took) and injectable L carnitine.

I’m dying to get on Testosterone. The reason why I’m terrified to get on Testosterone is because I do plan to eventually have kids. And I’m worried about shutting down my balls and them not being able to restart.. I don’t mind being on TRT for life but the idea of my sperm shutting off scares me.

I’ve been told I should do a HCG only cycle 6000IU of HCG only per week and boost my natural testosterone to 2000 without shutting off my sperm production, And I should run that with 10mg of MK677 daily.

Or should I Just do 1 cycle of Testosterone 500MG per week for 3 months with a little bit of HCG to keep my natural production on while on cycle then PCT and come off completely.

Is 1 cycle of testosterone really that risky ?? What are the chances I permanently shit myslef down on 1 cycle of test ?
Nobody knows its effect to you, it’s highly individual. I would advise you to avoid steroids if you don’t want to risk not having kids, if there is a chance of becoming infertile and you don’t want to risk it.

Furthermore, you are in no way to start a cycle with your bodyfat right now, diet down to at least 12-15% to avoid heavy aromatization.

Read up on threads of people who have trouble getting their fertility back.

What about if I used tons of HCG to boost my natural testosterone instead ?? Would that be a better option for me because it won’t shut me down ?? Or would it just cause my estrogen to go completely out of control ?

What about if I used tons of HCG to boost my natural testosterone instead ?? Would that be a better option for me because it won’t shut me down ?? Or would it just cause my estrogen to go completely out of control ?
I have no idea on hcg protocols to boost testosterone levels. Have you gotten bloodwork to check your total and free testosterone? If not, get it checked, you’re young if you do not have hypogonadal conditions, it should be at normal range.

Why don’t spend time getting bigger naturally until you have kids then you can blast all you want without risking it.

I have no idea on hcg protocols to boost testosterone levels. Have you gotten bloodwork to check your total and free testosterone? If not, get it checked, you’re young if you do not have hypogonadal conditions, it should be at normal range.

Why don’t spend time getting bigger naturally until you have kids then you can blast all you want without risking it.
That's true, I wish I did more before I started.

Also OP weigh in all the risks and benefits, this ain't no free ride. Do you really want this lifestyle, as it's very hard to go back to natural after. You see the rise of blast and cruise for a reason, guys just don't want to go back to natty. Some TRT and blast, but that's a different category of users.

I believe everyone gets to the point of wanting to quit steroids and try and become natural again, very few can actually stop and not use steroids again.

This is a double edged sword after all, you get great gains and amazing experience which you can't naturally. But you also get side effects and this whole thing affects your health in a very negative way over time when abused.

You would think everyone does it smart, but you would also be very surprised by how many people abuse steroids and don't even check their blood pressure let alone blood work, thinking everything is going to be okay, I'm strong enough to handle it leads to big problems later on.

There you have it. Once you're on, you are on and you won't feel the same when off. I can tell you from my experience when I go on true TRT levels 100-150mg/week after being on 400+mg of Testosterone is enough to feel the hit and down. Until some time pass and I feel good. I have done pct and it was hellacious experience. I have quit smoking, I don't drink and never got hooked on rec drugs, but I just can't quit Testosterone. Take care.

I would have thought if you just did HCG only you’d end up with high estrogen? I know it puts your estrogen up when on exogenous test which you then have to account for with an A.I.

Sponsors

Latest posts