Mid cycle advised needed. I was under-dosed!

Some of the threads discussing it won't allow me to quote (I don't have sufficient forum privileges yet), however here are some:
ok

that is one source.

Find me a test result of other ones that are underdosed.

What I am trying to tell you is that you need to do your research on any jano/lab4tox/anabolic lab tests that say its underdosed.

I cant say that I have received gear that has been underdosed.

80-125% of stated value is actually considered appropriate by pharmaceutical standards.

within 90-110% is what is considered acceptable here.

the lab in question is severely under dosed or complete bunk. Not to mention they threaten physical violence with organized crime to anyone who speaks out against their shit product.
:oops:

Don’t see anything referring to Test. Just underdosig in general. There are many other compounds that sources sell, and some are expensive. Does sound like a shitty source that should be avoided. I would not use their gear based of those reviews. But don’t try to contemplate if the Test is underdosed. Just don’t use the gear.
Find a decent source. Underdosing Test is not a thing. When I’m telling you it costs $2 to make I’m including the cost of the vial, oil, solvents and filter.
Informative, I did not know it was that cheap to make. After finding Meso, I'll be taking that advice.

ok

that is one source.

What I am trying to tell you is that you need to do your research on any jano/lab4tox/anabolic lab tests that say its underdosed.
I see the lesson you are imparting here, thank you. By doing research on the lab tests, you mean looking for anecdotal evidence as well as potential conflicts of interest/intentions behind the lab tests etc., right?

Are you referring to your experiences in general, or specifically to the lab in question?

80-125% of stated value is actually considered appropriate by pharmaceutical standards.

Thanks for the ranges, good to know.

ok

that is one source.

The problem with local ugls that don't advertise in boards is that they don't do testing, if they do its not posted anywhere. You also have to look at the caanadian ugl scene as a whole, there is barely any testing done, most are going by reputation only. You can check out the threads of the more popular labs, no tests whatsoever is posted.

Most just rely on their vetting from other vets, this is visible on other canadian forums as well. Reputation speaks a lot for the canadian ugl scene, that's why popular brands such as syn are around for so long.

US and meso sources in particular are more transparent with their quality control with recen testing of latest batches and lots of members blind test them too.

It is harder for a regular gym bro to navigate the canadian ugl scene especially if your new to the gym, unless you have extra cash to throw around testing all your products for every batch you buy.