I NEED ALL INFO IN ONE EMAIL

Not trying to be captain save a man-ho here but I pulled the trigger, then those bloods came out and part of my shit was held. He said he wanted to get to the bottom of it before he sent out bunk gear. The options given to me were more than satisfactory. Most sources would just send it anyways and wait for me to bitch to them.

I think he's trying to be a decent source so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully this is just a mishap that will be corrected in time.

Then again I keep good shit on hand that I get from a friend, but his supply just can't meet my demand. So I don't get on a cycle then find out its shit and have no back up. That would piss me off, but it would be my bad for not expecting the worst. This ain't Amazon. We are sending some peoples monthly paycheck to complete strangers. Win some, lose some. That's how it goes.

How u feel means nothing really. That's like saying man that weed smells and looks great it's gonna be some fire! Nope! Smell and looks mean nothing! Gotta smoke that shit! Hard evidence like bloods is the only way to get to the bottom of shit.

But just one persons bloods are not a reason to completely freak out for me. I need more. So I'll just stay tuned and see for myself. I mean I went with MS cuz of all the raving reviews and the WKM's repping him and we all know how that turned out.

Anyways I hope this all gets worked out and it's just a bump in the road. I'm happy with how he's handled shit so far. As for the quality... I'll know soon enough, and I'll definitely let the board know.

Not trying to be captain save a man-ho here but I pulled the trigger, then those bloods came out and part of my shit was held. He said he wanted to get to the bottom of it before he sent out bunk gear. The options given to me were more than satisfactory. Most sources would just send it anyways and wait for me to bitch to them.

Well that's good to hear.

V should clean house and only accept members by invites and then only if they meet the requirements....but that's in a perfect world

That might piss some of you off, but I don't care...good sources are hard to come by these days and when a source opens the doors to everyone quality will go to shit...we've seen it again and again...
QUALITY OVER QUANTITY!!

Do you think accepting customers by invite only will ensure quality gear when the source admittedly doesn't test his powder, and, more importantly, rejects the HPLC that was done because he doesn't agree with the data?

Under those conditions, it wouldn't matter if the source had one customer or hundreds. Quality will be dependent on a roll of the dice.

If you wanna get into that Bunk HPLC test
I will, but I let that shit go many months ago..

Yes, I would like to hear about that test. Please explain why you believe it's bunk.

There is also no reason for ANYONE else
to be posting anything on here unless it's ME,
the guy who got the Prop bloods, or anyone
else who has anything on this Prop.. PERIOD

Good luck with that.

Do you think accepting customers by invite only will ensure quality gear when the source admittedly doesn't test his powder, and, more importantly, rejects the HPLC that was done because he doesn't agree with the data?

Under those conditions, it wouldn't matter if the source had one customer or hundreds. Quality will be dependent on a roll of the dice.
I didn't say anything about not testing their products before they're sold...but once you open up to the public do you really think a source is going to test "all" of their raws...if you keep a controlled number of customers that are willing to test the product as well then you take away the guessing if the gear is good...I believe every batch should be tested, but we all know that's not going to happen...

I didn't say anything about not testing their products before they're sold...but once you open up to the public do you really think a source is going to test "all" of their raws...if you keep a controlled number of customers that are willing to test the product as well then you take away the guessing if the gear is good...
Harry, it's easy for someone to say "I WOULD.. IF I DID"
but they are not and they would not.. that's why they don't ...

CBS you don't need to know anything else
unless you plan to make an order

M

The customer results and lab maxes already
showed the Tren A is Tren A..

The HPLC not only showed it to
have no Tren A in it, but it showed the wrong carrier oil in the report..

Like I said before..
It's easy to say you would do something
if you were in charge of something but you're not so that's that..

M

if you keep a controlled number of customers that are willing to test the product as well then you take away the guessing if the gear is good...I believe every batch should be tested, but we all know that's not going to happen...

This still wouldn't solve anything though. Product quality needs to be verified BEFORE it reaches the customers hand. It's still a dice roll, and keeping it invite only or whatever else will not solve that problem.

It's not sufficient enough to use customers as a QA department. By the time the product is tested it has already been shipped and paid for. This is an unacceptable practice.

I don't believe being private, closed, invite-only equates to a better quality product. I think it's a myth, and the results posted earlier demonstrates that. It proves once again that lack of testing is the issue with private labs, just as it is with open labs.

even though I didn't test that batch,
I still brewed it and I think it's GTG..

5 days and I will know for sure

M

The customer results and lab maxes already
showed the tren A is Tren A..

The HPLC not only showed it to
have no Tren A in it, but it showed the wrong carrier oil in the report..

I'm not surprised the HPLC found no Tren A since the sample was supposed to be Tren E. It didn't find any of that either.

BTW, I still need all your guys
info in ONE email PLEASE,
so I am not having to save emails :(

OR PM me..
It's fast..

M

Well guys.. Yesterday was my first shot of test P from manwhore... It went in smooth but now I have Tjat MF PIP. :/ it was a bitch to put on my polo shirt for work today. Especially since it's a lot tighter now that Iv been getting bigger. Anyways, for some reason today I feel like shit. I feel like with no energy and weak. You know that feeling you get when your starting to develop a fever or a cold? Well yeah that's how I feel.. I'm gona dose at 125mg eod.

Well guys.. Yesterday was my first shot of test P from manwhore... It went in smooth but now I have Tjat MF PIP. :/ it was a bitch to put on my polo shirt for work today. Especially since it's a lot tighter now that Iv been getting bigger. Anyways, for some reason today I feel like shit. I feel like with no energy and weak. You know that feeling you get when your starting to develop a fever or a cold? Well yeah that's how I feel.. I'm gona dose at 125mg eod.
which labels do you have

which labels do you have
There were only 2 batches from me..
If you ordered from the V email then those are not from me..

Now I am starting to think this
batch has TNE in it and why the PIP is there..

2gunz says it's working but bad PIP..

What does TNE raw look like.. I have to look online

M

So our prop is TNE?
There were only 2 batches from me..
If you ordered from the V email then those are not from me..

Now I am starting to think this
batch has TNE in it and why the PIP is there..

2gunz says it's working but bad PIP..

What does TNE raw look like.. I have to look online

M

So our prop is TNE?
LOL I don't know..

I am pretty sure it's Prop
but didn't it fail your LM?

2gunz says it's good and another customer, so I am guessing
if it failed your LM and I trust you, then maybe it's another ester or no ester..

You are getting bloods but that
only shows it's Test not really Prop..

I am working to fix this in future right now

M

Doubtful, sounds like a crazy theory.. It's TNE? Why, because it has pip?? Doesn't explain the blood test either..
It's working for people so this was just a theory.. right

You know Johnny, because of your lie about
our Tren E, someone cancelled their Tren E order.. Thanks Johnny..

My Brother says thank you too

M