I tried to start a conversation with Dr Jim

I appreciate you guys. I've spoken with Dr. Scally and he has me taking hcg 2,000 ius e3d for 21 days then get TT tested...I have clomid and tamoxifen, but I guess it's too see if I'm primary. I'm scared to death. I have other issues going on in my life too. I'm unemployed and had a relationship loss...I'm suffering from bad depression and anxiety. I came off, cold turkey, from a long hideous AAS use....I did 3 yrs straight of test E and tren E, 500 mgs a week, no pct or hcg use during that time. I don't need to be told how stupid that was, I know now. I admit, I was uneducated. To top it off, I have a vericocele too. I never had problems with the vericocele before my crash, but the crash has caused so many detrimental things to happen. My cardiovascular system seems to be affected...it caused my RBC to be high, I gave a pint of blood about two weeks ago. My vericocele started to get bigger, this caused blood pools to develop on outside skin of scrotum where vericocele is present. I don't know what's going on with all my other hormones...I know my estrogen went down to with my testosterone...caused my skin to change rapidly on my arms, legs and chest. It's this and crepey now. I'm looking older in face because of stress. I'm wanting to have hope I can just be normal again, but am loosing hope. I've spent last year, a whole year being isolated, alone, depressed over all this. My test levels was down to 68ng/dl...tried trt for couple of months but it isn't helping, I'll never get right on trt...I hate it, quite frankly I hate to see a bottle of test anymore. I'm deciding that suicide may be the only option now to get any peace.

I'm dizzy all the time and have no energ...no strength...my penis and testicles seem to be disappearing...No man can live through this...I'll always be lonely and depressed now. Broke too since I'm disabled basically from this.

I appreciate you guys. I've spoken with Dr. Scally and he has me taking hcg 2,000 ius e3d for 21 days then get TT tested...I have clomid and tamoxifen, but I guess it's too see if I'm primary. I'm scared to death. I have other issues going on in my life too. I'm unemployed and had a relationship loss...I'm suffering from bad depression and anxiety. I came off, cold turkey, from a long hideous AAS use....I did 3 yrs straight of test E and tren E, 500 mgs a week, no pct or hcg use during that time. I don't need to be told how stupid that was, I know now. I admit, I was uneducated. To top it off, I have a vericocele too. I never had problems with the vericocele before my crash, but the crash has caused so many detrimental things to happen. My cardiovascular system seems to be affected...it caused my RBC to be high, I gave a pint of blood about two weeks ago. My vericocele started to get bigger, this caused blood pools to develop on outside skin of scrotum where vericocele is present. I don't know what's going on with all my other hormones...I know my estrogen went down to with my testosterone...caused my skin to change rapidly on my arms, legs and chest. It's this and crepey now. I'm looking older in face because of stress. I'm wanting to have hope I can just be normal again, but am loosing hope. I've spent last year, a whole year being isolated, alone, depressed over all this. My test levels was down to 68ng/dl...tried trt for couple of months but it isn't helping, I'll never get right on trt...I hate it, quite frankly I hate to see a bottle of test anymore. I'm deciding that suicide may be the only option now to get any peace.
Keep your head up man. Don't let your demons take over. Suicide is never a way out. Keep strong and recover. That way maybe you can show someone in the future how to get out of your situation. Keep strong man.

Dude relax.... Time heals all wounds.... and while ur waiting on recovery..,, energy drinks.... lots and lots of energy drinks....

Fuck the sugar, fuck dirty calories... drink as much as u need to get out the house and go do something....... stop sleeping, stop sulking, and go do stuff all day... work/fish/ anything You could possibly enjoy.

Suicide is permanent, and life is to great for that...... life is all about perception-- change your perception and it will change your life.

I know this advice isn't geared towards actuall pct help, but it's needed to get you the fuck out of that hole your in..... u got in there ---- NOW GET YOURSELF OUT

Slow down here. There's answers to your problems, but patience comes first. Deep breathing is a good start. ENERGY DRINKS ARE A BAD IDEA! To start with. Their hard on your adrenal glands and your kidneys. So watch who you take advice from.

Your best bet is to listen to @Michael Scally MD @Dr JIM and possibly find a good endocrinologist.

Maybe your dizziness is a hydration issue. Up your water intake and maybe try some coconut juice. If you are dehydrated, you can become dizzy and tired. But a good Doctor can figure this all out for you. Don't give up. Hang in there. Don't give up. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Funny how perception works, out of all I wrote u picked up energy drinks..... lol

Ok, I'll half agree that's bad advice --- I'll take my lump--- I'll even apologize to op

But ime the BIGGEST thing with depression is getting out the house, staying active..... although caffeine (pre work outs) and the occasional Red Bull may not be the healthiest way.... staying in the bed certainly doesn't help..... more what I wanted to express

I'm following Dr Scally...Im doing the first step in the protocol of hpta restart. ..hcg to see if testicles are functioning...it's just been a pure hell for one hole year...throw in that mix I'm unemployed too...hope and pray my balls still work...got a vericocele on top of that....bunch of variables...if I'm come out on top of this nobody will EVER wipe the smile off my face. There aren't too many endocrinologist with experience in these extreme cases of ASIH. thanks for the positive responses and encouragement.

And don't sweat the vericocele.... I believe that's a walk in walk out procedure most the time..... they thought I had one when sperm count came in low..... luckily I didn't, but he explained the procedure and although it made me cringe hearing about it-- he said it's very common:)

Back